Well Worth the Wait!!! - Coral Gables, FL

For the past 15 years I have been contemplating ...

For the past 15 years I have been contemplating undergoing rhinoplasty surgery. I liked my nose overall, but hated my side profile. I had a bump and my nose seemed to be drooping a bit every year. Now in my late 40's, I was afraid that the surgery was going to drastically change my appearance so I put it off until my friend, who is also my primary doctor highly recommended Dr. Bustillo. I was thrilled that he only focused on facial plastic, and was an expert in his field. All of the other plastic surgeons that I had heard of "specialized" in several different parts of the body, and that always concerned me. I wanted a doctor who was an expert in rhinoplasty. After just one consultation with Dr. Bustillo (which by the way was complimentary, when all of the other doctors I had consulted with charged $100 fee), I was sold. His approach was genuine and gentle, and very professional. I didn't feel rushed into make a decision and he answered all of my questions with patience and expertise. I also was happy that he was able to offer me a digital photo of my expected results (not all doctors do that), which I am thrilled to say were precise to the actual results! My septum was very deviated, and Dr. B had to remove a bone. I bruised more than the average person, and it lasted for well over 2 months. But that really was the worst of it. The surgery was relatively painless and after the first week I felt like myself. It's been almost a year since my surgery, and I love my natural new nose. I still look like me, only better :) .
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

As I mentioned in my review, Dr. Bustillo is an excellent plastic surgeon with a genuine and gentle bedside manner. He was very patient during every consult and every post-op appointment. He takes a conservative approach and I look very natural. It's still my nose, but MUCH better. Which is what I wanted. I am thrilled with my results and owe it all to Dr. Bustillo!! It's difficult to change your appearance after 47 years, but I'm glad I finally had it done. So grateful to have found Dr. Bustillo. Well worth the wait!!!!