35 Momma of 3. Praying Dr. Scott Loessin Will Make Me is Magnum Opus - Coral Gables, FL

Ahhh so excited and nervous! Thank you all...

Ahhh so excited and nervous! Thank you all wonderful ladies for posting your journey, they have helped so very much and I hope mine can do the same for someone too. Just set my date. Only a month away. Traveling to Miami. After reading many reviews and reaching out to tons of doctors all over the U.S I felt like Miami / Coral Gables with Dr Loessin was my best option. I knew going into it from reviews I woundnt get the best customer service but I would get a great plastic surgeon. I have been dreaming of a flat stomach since my first baby 15 years ago. I have 3 beautiful blessings. All boys 15, 9 and my last 5. I would and will do anything for them. But now I'm doing something for me. I'm a beautiful person and want my body to reflect this too. I haven't been comfortable naked around my husband since our first child. Even though he loves me despite my many flaws. I want this for me! I've struggled with weight since I've had kids ( before kids 115 lbs ) ive been up to 220 lbs pregnant. Currently I'm at 165 and hoping to be at 150 on my surgery. Yes 15 pounds in 31 days. I can do this!! I'm getting breast lift / gummy bear implants 500 ish cc/ nipple reduction / lipo and tummy tuck. I will post pics soon.

Let the count down begin.

Started my Isagenix cleanse for a kick start on the weight loss. 2 pounds 1 day not to shabby.

And this is why I want a mommy makeover

Down 8 lbs 6 days

Still pouch is going nowhere

12 pounds down in my nine day cleanse. Feeling great!

Feeling cleansed. But don't look a whole lot different. Getting excited, nervous, anxious!! 20 more days!

Getting real...boobie shopping

Starting to feel a little bit more real I got my bloodwork is done everything's A-OK had a little pause on the weight loss this weekend because it was Mother's Day but it's all good everyone deserves a cheat day.

Researching must haves...feeling unprepared

1 week till I fly to Miami. Still not 100%on the best must haves for before and 2 weeks after surgery. I've emailed the girls at Coral Gables cosmetic surgery and they Never reply.....unless it has something to do with money. Now that I'm all paid up and recovery house booked and paid for 14 days it's been crickets. I'm flying and doing this solo so I want to make sure I have 99% if what I need before I fly. My amazing husband will not be there to take care of me. Any suggestions MM ladies? ? Please??

Pre op done

Go go go nerves, nerves, nerves flew into MIA last night Michael the driver from the recovery house picked me up brought to pre op. Was going okay then the say I need a mammogram. Ummmmm no I was told that was optional. Got into a disagreement with one of they 10 reps I've worked with at Coral Gables PS told her of the many customers service issues I've had with them she did not care she said she herself called me and until I pulled up one of the few responses I got saying it was NOT mandatory she finally apologized never the less I had to call my doc in SC to order a mammogram and they found a place that my insurance. I told them if I get billed they will have to pay for it. I meet my surgeon he seemed nice he started in on the procedure and what it consists of and I stopped him since I've research everything and know what I want... he listened took notes on the important lipo areas and lifts nipple reduction and said 400 cc I said 500 so we are settled at 450 so the weight will not be to much on the lift. After that quick meet went to get the mammogram then cvs then recovery house to unpack settle in for the big day. For the most part everyone has very nice I can't understand 99%of them but I am blessed to be able to do this and I'm great full to get this much needed MM!!

Pain, pain and more pain, trying to remember why I did this. But hour by hour I feel a little better

Every day getting better

So grateful for the girls at the recovery house would of been to hard without them!!

All clean, still healing and dealing

Still bruising

Gonna have to see the doc about the underarm lipo...looks almost worse than b 4 surgery and hard. Checked out the exact thing on real self last night guess I am not the only one. Thankfull for real self!!

Finally Drains out going home

First drain removed day 7 last one day 12 wearing compression garment thanks to the help of one of the nurse at the recovery house. Large was hard to get into and they insisted I get a medium. I thought they were crazy but glad I did because I'm sure in 2 weeks after the rest of the swelling goes down and I'm no longer bloated from my period I'll be in a small.....wow...me a small not since high school...can't wait to FINALLY go home tomorrow. Miss my boys!

3 weeks of healing, everyday a little better

Can't wait to go swimming....a least one more week of healing.

8 weeks

Figured I would update since it's been awhile. Been crazy busy summer a lot of traveling. I love my results. However I'm still swollen and have to use my compression garment 23 hours a day. Which really sucks during summer! I have stitches poking through here and there which don't help the healing of my incisionions completely. I'm finally comfortable in letting my husband see me naked in which he loves my results too. I will try to post pictures soon!!

8 week update pics...

Lots of coconut oil...lol

Love it!

Loving my body!!
Key West Plastic Surgeon

The very little time I spent with Dr Loessin, I felt he was warm, knowledgeable, professional, and had a true concern for my well-being. I'm a little concerned about my breasts being lopsided but he didn't see the need to compensate more cc in the breast I felt was smaller, I guess time will tell. If I was to do it over again I will still choose Dr Loessin however I would go to his Key West location. Even though it cost more. I'm not giving the greatest review because Coral Gables I feel staff needs a a lot of help and a lot of updating. I really felt I was getting my procedure done in a 3rd world country. It felt dirty and outdated. Dr Loessin was great, anesthesiologist Amy was Amazing, all the nurse at the recovery house were a blessing! I highly recommend using a recovery house when you get work done!!!