I'm Finally Gonna Have Boobs!!! - Coral Gables, FL

I have my breast augmentation scheduled for June...

I have my breast augmentation scheduled for June 23rd with DR.FREIMAN at CG Cosmetic surgery center in Miami. I'm 5'2 and weigh130lbs hoping to get 550cc's ???? I financed $1500 through United medical financing and payed the rest out of pocket little by little, oh and my husband helped me also? Im soo thankful for him! So im super excited and anxious at the same time???? after this I'm planning on getting a bbl with Dr. Hasan at Vanity Miami. Ok so I'll keep u posted on my results and experience.

Got my pre.op instructions and paperwork yayy!!

Ok so I received all the instructions and paperwork... And started taking my multivitamis :))

wish pics

Before

Preparing for surgery

Instructions

Confirmed my preop appt!!!

So my preop. Appt. Is on Wednesday June 22 @ 1pm. I already booked a hotel and will be staying on wednesday and getting sx on Thursday.

Intructions (multivitamins&vit.C)

I made it

Ok I made it to the other side! The day of surgery everything went smooth. Surgery was scheduled for 10 am. I got there at 9:30, the nurse brought me to a small room, there I waited to see Dr. Freiman he is very nice and honest. The nurse put the IV in and from there I was taken to the surgery room. As soon as I woke up I was in severe pain. My chest,back, and arms were in so much pain! It was aweful.

6 days Post.op

My boobs are still very high up and hard.

2 months PO