25 Years Old 350 CC Silicone - Coral Gables, FL

Before my BA stats: 32B, no fullness and needed...

Before my BA stats: 32B, no fullness and needed more cleavage. I'm around 110-115 lbs and 5'5. Very thin and little breast tissue.
After BA stats: 350 CC, moderate profile plus, peri-areolar, 32 D or 32 DD (depends what department store). Weight has not changed.
I was 25 years old and my body changed very little from when I was a teenager. My whole life I have been very thin and little had little breast. I think I was old enough to make a smart and healthy decision and I decided it was time to get a BA. I went to Dr. Lenny Roudner in Coral Gables, Florida. In Miami this doctor is one of the most talked about doctors and is known for breast augmentations. He owns the practice with his son who is also a great PS. I did 350 CC and believe they fit my frame very well, I get compliments all the time on them. I did both 350 CC, I did notice my left seems a little bigger but everyday that changes my breast are almost exactly the same and look great. I do sometimes think i could have gone a little bigger but I believe everyone thinks that after. After my BA I had little pain and minimal brusies I followed all instructions and had no complications. From time to time I feel a little numbness but its slowly going away. Peri-areola and my scars are already so faded and light.

I will be posting before and after pictures soon, any questions feel free to ask. This site was extremely helpful when I was going through my journey and will like to help others.

Some photos

Some photos on my process and how it went for me.

I'm some bathing suits

Some photos in bathing suits.

Bathing suit photos

Some photos with bathing suits on.

About 6 months

About 6 months out and loving my results my scars look great and people can barely see the incisions. Only problem I have is finding a good fit bra since I'm a 32 band, sometimes the straps are really lose on me. I do feel a little numb still under my breasts but it's not that bad. So happy I did this for myself, love that I fit into clothes and bathing suits.
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Two of my friends recommended Dr. Roudner and both with great results. First time I went in for a consultation I met with Dr. Roudner he asked couple questions and gave me a detail explanation of the procedure. Next he did the exam and actually told me I did not need a BA but if i decided to go through he would do it. He explained why silicone was the superior option since I was very thin and saline implants are heavy and would ripple (which many previous PS told me that before). Booked my procedure that day, came in did blood work not even a month later and had a set surgery date. Dr. Rounder is not rude which some people review about him, Dr. Roudner is very professional and very straight to the point. Day of surgery was fast and my nurse was amazing. Everyone was friendly and instructions were clear. My nurse called me after to check up me the same day. All follow ups were easy and quick. Overall I did not bruise much and did not have that much pain. I believe Dr. Roudner and his staff know what they are doing so listen to them.