60 Years Old, Feeling 40. Tired of "Turkey Neck" and Baggy Eyes - Concord, MA

I am a 60 year old mother with a 16 year old...

I am a 60 year old mother with a 16 year old daughter. I am an executive at a Fortune 50 company, and believe me, women are judged by the way we look. Men are distinguished, women are just old. I am a runner and a cyclist. I have done numerous triathlons. I am extremely physically fit, but I was so tired of the jowls and "turkey neck" when I looked in the mirror. I also wanted to look as young as I feel. In my 40's I had a brow lift and eyelid surgery. I always knew at some point I would need to do a facelift. My company recently started doing restructuring. Although I am highly regarded at work, my concern is that the potential is always there to be let go. I want to make sure that if I have to find a new job, my age is not the first thing that a prospective employer notices. So, I started doing research, and decided that Dr. Brooke Seckel was a good candidate to do my procedure. I met with Dr. Seckel in November, 2015 and was immediately impressed with his knowledge, skills and experience and how his view of what I needed to have done meshed perfectly with my goals. I wanted to look like me, just 20 years younger. I decided that I would have a facelift, and my lower eyelids done. I booked the procedure at the end of January, 2016. The day of surgery, I was understandably nervous, but the staff and Dr. Seckel and Dr. Narasimhan his assistant made me feel secure and comfortable. I was in surgery longer than expected, but it was because Dr. Seckel is an artist and perfectionist. My husband told me when Dr. Seckel came out to let him know I was doing fine, Dr. Seckel told him I was a "masterpiece" and it was absolutely true! I cannot be happier with my results. The comments that I get from folks is how rested I look, and have you been on vacation? That's exactly what I wanted from my procedure. When I came out of surgery, I was all bandaged and swollen, but I stayed overnight in the hospital and was well taken care of by the staff. I had minimal bruising and healed quite quickly. One month to the day of my surgery, although still a bit swollen, I was in front of customers, feeling confident.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Seckel is fantastic. I couldn't have made a better choice for my surgeon. He is highly skilled and experienced. His bedside manner is warm and caring. His vision for my surgery results meshed perfectly with my own. I wanted to look like me, just younger. I can't tell you how happy I am with the results. I plan on going back to Dr. Seckel in June to discuss some lip fillers and perhaps some botox for my smile lines. I highly recommend Dr. Seckel and his staff.