Breasts Look Great!!! - Concord, MA

I’d considered an augmentation for several y...

I’d considered an augmentation for several years, and finally decided to go through with it. It's been a week after my surgery and I couldn't be more happy with my new breasts. Dr. Seckel and Dr. Narasimhan are amazing. They were very professional and welcoming. Recovery has been smooth and easy so far. I went from a small B to a D. The scars are under the breast crease and almost invisible.

2 1/2 week update

It's been almost 3 weeks and everything looks great...going back little by little to my normal activities.. My breasts still a little hard but I can definitely feel the improvement since week one. I still have a hard time to sleep on my side.

Almost 3 weeks

One month update!!!

Day 1 vs 1 month later

The right side boob is dropping faster than the left side. Still, I'm very happy with the results.

New bikini top from VS!

New update pics!

Before and after surgery

2 1/2 months

Here they are!!! Still very happy with the results. One has dropped faster than the other, but like my Doctor says: they are not twins, they are sisters !:)

Day one Vs 2 1/2 months

3 months update!

I couldn't be happier with them!

6 months update

Hi Ladies!! It's been 6 months since I did my BA,just wanted to do a quick update. Everything is just fine, I love them. My confidence level is incredibly high and I couldn't be happier.My surgeon, Dr. Seckel, did a fantastic job. I haven't had any problems or concern.
Boston Plastic Surgeon