26 No Kids, 250cc. Concord, MA

I've been on this site for awhile and Ive been...

I've been on this site for awhile and Ive been reading about people's BA journey. I figured it's time I contribute!
First let me start off by staying that like many of you on realself, I have struggled with whether to undergo surgery voluntarily or not. I've never been under for anything other than my wisdom tooth (yes I only have 1) so this was very scary decision for me. I've never taken any painkillers other than 200mg ibuprofen or 500mg Tylenol.
I've been in a relationship for nearly 9 years and my boyfriend has never made me feel self conscious. Even I actually like my small boobs, especially when I'm naked. However, when it comes to swimsuit season and certain tops, I am not. I constantly feel like I need to wear push-up bikinis but I'm a fan or triangle ones! I always end up with the triangle ones but I'm self conscious.
After much thought (since I was 16) I decided to treat myself to get a BA! I want to feel confident and sexy on the beach. Heck, even with my boyfriend it would be fun!
He's never once pressured me and continues to ask if I'm sure about it, but he's extremely supportive.
I told my parents and brother about it and surprisingly my dad was the most supportive. He said. "You deserve to be happy, you've worked hard", which made me really happy considering I was most nervous to tell him. My brother and mother were apprehensive but supportive. My mom is mostly worried about the pain, which I am too ! I just have to think of the end result :).

So here are my stats:
26 y.o.
No kids
34a
5'5"
112 lbs
Going for a natural look
Silicone moderate /moderate plus
Wanting full B small C
275cc-300cc

I just want it to be June, so I can have the surgery over with. The anticipation is killing me! :P

Pre-op

I had my pre-op appointment yesterday and omg the paperwork is scary! Thankfully I trust my Dr. But I doubted for a second.
I'm so nervous about the pain! But I want bigger boobies and want to feel sexier...
Hoping for the best with my recovery and the look!

So anxious/excited

So I'm 2 days away! So nervous!!! I'm excited but I hope I can bare the pain and don't freak out in the operating room.

Tomorrow!

Wow it's settling in! I'm going to miss my real breasts but I'm excited for the new and improved ones!

It's done!

I can't believe it's done!
I've been in minimal pain. Mostly feeling super sore. I've been taking extra strength Tylenol every 5 hours or so.
I can't wait to see them d&f. Also looking forward to get out of bed in my own.
I'll post topless ones tomorrow after I shower.

3 days with them, 2 days PO

Ladies I had my first shower today and it felt so good. I'm no longer wearing a bra as the dr recommended to go without it so they incision can breathe.
They feel so weird but I love them already and can't wait for them to d&f!
I'm starting to feel the incisions a bit more, burning occasionally but still not too bad.

Feeling a little down today.
My pain is still minimal and my incisions occasionally hurt, but after a deep breath I feel better. Haven't taken any Tylenol since last night at midnight.
I just want to feel normal again and be able to open the fridge or drive.
I can get myself out of bed now but I'm still sleeping propped up.
Please tell me this is normal...

First day at work!

Not a bad day. I was a bit tired but luckily Monday's are always low key at my job. Mostly did phone calls and some computer work.
Today they decided to swell up and man it feels funny!
When I got home from work I napped. I wasn't too tired but wanted to lie down instead of sit. It was definitely nice to walk around and feel useful!
Common boobies d&f so you can feel part of me!

Righty is starting to drop!

Still feel like balloons though!

One of me in a loose shirt!

I love that it's not too noticeable in a loose fitting shirt.

Seeing some progress!

Starting to like them more

Trying on my new bikinis

I hate the fake look and the numbness but I have to remind myself I'm only 8 days in.
So far not bad and I think they are getting smaller :)

Feeling normal! Getting stronger everyday:)

Got my sutures out on Monday! Started my massages and boy do they make them softer. Loving them more and more! So far I'm a 34C in Calvin Klein bras. Wow!

Getting better

So my breasts are feeling better!
I still wake up with morning boob but it's better after 5 minutes of just getting ready in the morning.
I am able to sleep oh my side again which is awesome and I'm doing my massages.
I just want them to feel a part of me!!!! :(
Hopefully they will feel more natural in time. Patience!
I do love them in clothes though :)

Feeling very natural!

I barely wake up with morning boob!
I still occasionally get zingers but they are rare are don't last long.
My incisions are rally healing and are pretty soft! I've been very pleased so far.
Just hoping no complications come up. Not going to lie, that is the only down side because I do worry sometimes about what could happen.
I'm 5 weeks 4 days PO and still a 34C.
I tried on an unlined bra and filled it out perfectly at VS. :)
Also I LOVE bikinis now! Feel so confident in a bikini!
Boston Plastic Surgeon

I went for my consultation with Dr. Seckel on March 25. My visit was pretty great! From the moment I walked in I felt welcomed. The secretary was extremely upbeat and nice. She was so happy that I came to the appointment with my filled questionnaire. The nurse was very good at answering all my questions and raved about Dr. Seckel'swork. When Dr. Seckel came in the room, he took his time answering all my questions and made me feel extremely comfortable. My BA is scheduled for 6/18/15!