34 Year Old Mother of 2 Children. Overweight my Entire Life!

After having bariatric surgery June of 2015, I was...

After having bariatric surgery June of 2015, I was more then ready to remove the excess hanging skin and fat from my abdomen. Sure, I have slit of things that still bother me about my body but my torso by far exceeded the rest so last month, March 30th 2016 I decided it's now or never! After consulting with other surgeon I felt the most comfortable with Dr. Eric Mariotti. He wasn't snooty and just seemed more down to earth. He spend at least 30-40 minutes with me on my first consultation which really surprised me cause with one of the other surgeons I met with, I barely got 4 minutes with then man., plus! Dr. M's befores and afters are pretty darn amazing! The man has skills! Lol... I'm currently 10 post-op and feel pretty good. Healing nicely too. Still can't stand up perfectly straight but that's to be expected.

2 week post-op check up and WOWED my surgeon!

Had my 2 week post-op check up today With Dr. Mariotti and we both couldn't be happier with the results so far. Scar is healing beautifully and fast! Still swollen/ puffy of course but that's totally normal and to be expected. Can't hardly wait to get my boobies/ lipo done next spring!

40 days post-op!

40 days post-op. Feeling great! Can't wait to get back to working out!

5 months post-op

Feeling good! Loving the flat tummy! Can't wait till the next procedure. Lipo with butt augmentation!
Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Mariotti is easy going, down to earth, will answer all you questions thoroughly and be straight forward on your realistic results. Girls in the office are extremely nice too! ❤️