35 yr, mom of 2, 5'2", 105 lbs mentor 325-350 hp

Went to my pre-op appointment yesterday. I'm...

Went to my pre-op appointment yesterday. I'm married, 35 yo, 5'2", 105lbs, petite frame, 34A, two children, breastfed both for 15 months, deflated Aaa now. I finally got the courage to do this. I wanted to have my breasts back and more but don't want to pick a size that's too big for me or I'll have boob greed. I discussed with my PS that I wanted a natural slope (tear drops look) rather than the round top. I fear of picking a size that will make my breasts looking too fake. He recommended 325 and 350. I tried on 325 sizer (love it!) then tried on 350 (looks big)... I asked him if I love 325 is that means I should pick 350 since some cc will be hidden under muscle? (Greedy, I know...) He smiled. Said yes. We decided 350hp...but I asked if it's okay for him to also have 325 available for the day of surgery. He had on his note but looks like we are going for 350cc hp? What do you ladies think? 325? 350? Either way, I know I'm in good hands and will be thrilled with finally having boobs. Let the count down begin!!!!
Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon