30 Year Old, 3 Kids, 5'2, 130lbs - Concord, CA

I am a 30 year old mother of 3 girls. After having...

I am a 30 year old mother of 3 girls. After having my last one I noticed a big difference in my breasts. I am very active mostly do at home workouts and run on most days. Having these tiny things on my chest was very depressing. I talked and talked about getting them fixed for so long and it wasn't until January of this year when I decided to finally make the first move and call Dr. Mariotti's office. My consultation wasn't until April in which I waited patiently. That day came and I came out ready to make my so long dream come true. At first I thought I definitely needed a lift but Dr.Mariotti right away put my mind at ease and said "there is nothing to lift here" I was completely happy since in the past another surgeon suggested I needed one and I didn't want that extra scar but of course if I would need a lift I would of done it but hey no lift for me. He told me I had a deformity and my right side would need a smaller siZe implant than my left. I wanted to be a full D so we decide 400 cc for my right and 450 chest for the left. My surgery was done 7/13 and all I can say was it wasn't as bad as I thought. It has been and easy recovery...:)

1 month post op

Life after getting the new girls has been like a roller coaster. I had a very easy recovery. On day 1 I started the massages. I tried to be as normal as possible when it came to moving my arms. I was able to go to the bathroom by myself and pretty much back to normal on my third day post op. I was on and off debating on the size. As time has passed I'm starting to like them more. Going from flabby boobs to actually having some boobs is great. Although I'm not supposed to wear a bra just yet I can't wait to actually start bra shopping for the first time in my life. In the past I never worried about buying a bra none would work but now is a whole different story. Im loving how they look in clothes. They are not huge but hey I have boobs. I got my implant card this week and I was wrong about the sizes I actually have 450 cc's on my left and 425 cc's on my right. All I can say is boon greed is real. When your trying on sizers in the office they look extremely big but once there inside your body it's a whole different story. Also I can't wait to be able to exercise. If anyone knows of a good supportive sports bra to support these new puppies please let me know.
Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon

I loved Dr. Mariotti since my first initial consultation. I explained what I wanted and I was set with going with a breast lift due to my breasts being very small and empty and other doctors suggesting I needed a lift but he put my mind to ease when he said I didn't need the lift..he totally made my day!! Everyone has been very kind and attentive.