9 months post op, 475cc implants 5'8", 135lbs

I am 21 years old and have been wanting to get...

I am 21 years old and have been wanting to get implants for a couple of years now....I had my surgery 6/13/14, so I am one day post op and doing pretty good. Started wearing a 32C but not filling it well...

Day of surgery, I was extremely nauseous(threw up twice because of meds) and kept dozing off throughout the day. The pain was pretty awful as well.
First day after was a big improvement. I stayed up throughout the day, pain was reduced, felt more pressure and tightness of chest and shortness of breath though.

4 days post up

Feeling soooo much better and my breasts are beginning to get soft... minimal pain and tightness... post-op appointment is tomorrow :)

After Post-op

Went to my post-op yesterday... things are looking good... dr. said i have some firmness in the upper part of my breast so i was recommended a massage technique to help that out ...

3 weeks out

So its been a little over 3 weeks since my surgery date... everything is going good... slowly regaining feeling in my breasts which I am happy about...now i am just waiting for my breasts to drop to the same level...my left one is still a little higher which is obvious in the pics but overall I am super happy with my result.The size is perfect for my body!

They also feel better still firmer than my natural breasts tho which is expected I guess.

I also got measured at Victoria's Secret and am a 32DDD which sounds a lot bigger than it looks, but I think It goes well with my frame.

New bra

9 months post op

Thought I'd update finally, my breasts dropped significantly. They are soft and look natural. I have amazing cleavage:)
One thing I dislike, is that you can still see the fold of my original breasts faintly. I would like to have this fixed.Maybe go up 100 cc's in size. Other than that, this has changed my life. Confidence has gone waaaaaaay up. Male attention has gone up as well :P
I'm loving life post surgery :) Don't regret my decision at all!

More photos

Dr. Kenneth Wolf

Great doctor, all his B.A. before and afters looked awesome! Highly recommend.