Ready to Be HOT at 40! - Columbus, OH

I had a breast reduction and liposuction to my...

I had a breast reduction and liposuction to my belly 13 years ago. Since then I have had 2 sons and my breast and belly have never been the same. I have been thinking about this surgery for years and am finally going to have it done. I am scheduled to have a small breast reduction, lift and tummy tuck. What a birthday gift to myself; turning 40 in 2017. I am scared and excited at the same time. I have done my part by working out and losing weight and this is the final peace, wish me luck.

Surgery in 2 days

Well, I took my last before pics this evening, yuck. I know I need them so I can see the difference after surgery and I really appreciate the pics that people post of before and after.

Surgery complete..

Well, I had surgery at 7:30a this morning. I am super sore, but not too bad. I am staying up on my meds and the most difficult thing is getting up and down, HAVE HELP. My mom and sister have been great. I will try to remember to take a pic when I am up again all wrapped up. I won't get to see my incisions until Monday at my first post op appointment.

Okay, this is no joke..

Getting up and down sucks and I cannot do it alone. You don't realize how much you are using your stomach muscles until hurts. I had a tummy tuck without liposuction and a breast lift with small reduction.

2 dpo....

This has been a hard day, but I am getting through it. For whatever reason I have developed hemorrhoids and that just adds to the pain. I haven't had them in quite a while, but they decided to make their appearance; OUCH. I am super swollen and can't believe how big my stomach had gotten and my Thighs. I go see my surgeon tomorrow and this is when I will get my first look at my incisions, wish me luck.

The big reveal..

I went to see my PS yesterday and was happy to finally see how everything looked. However, I was NOT prepared to see that much swelling in my belly. I was also worried that I messed up sutures inside because I coughed a few times the day before, SUPER painful. I have mixed emotions. I am happy that my breast are symmetrical and lifted, but scared that my belly won't be flat like I want. How has your swelling been? I guess this what people call SWELL HELL

Starting to feel like myself

I am now 6 dpo and can see the swelling is beginning to go down, yay! I am also finally beginning to feel like myself.

Over 2 weeks post op..

Hello Everyone,
Well, I am over 2 weeks post tummy tuck and breast lift. While time is flying by, I am hating the swelling in my belly and not being able to workout yet. I am extremely happy with my breast, but am hoping that my belly goes down more. As you can see, I still have one drain; hoping it comes out next week.

4 weeks post PO today

First thing in the morning, I am in love with my new body. After moving around throughout the day, I see my belly grow, oh the joys of swelling. At any rate, I feel great now, no tubes and I am down to my normal weight. Things really do get better! I get to start scar treatment!

7 weeks post op

Hello Everyone,
It has now been 7 weeks since my surgery and I have been on a rollercoaster. I am happy with my results sometimes and then I get depressed because my belly isn't as flat as I thought it would be. The mornings are the best of course, but by the end of the day, I look pregnant. I know I still have swelling and will for some time, but really hoping it will be flatter. I love my breast though, no complaints there at all. I also love being able to wear more clothes and not have to worry about a belly hanging over though. I would like to wear a bikini this year as I have NEVER wore one out, but if I still have a pooch, not gonna happen.

My breast are GREAT, but not sure about this belly.

Good Afternoon Everyone,
Well, I am over 9 weeks post op and love my breast, but am beginning to hate my belly, thought it would be flatter. It seems like it is getting rounder and rounder and it's really worrying me. I am going to see my plastic surgeon this afternoon and talk to him about it. I am hoping that my muscle repair hasn't failed me :-( I was really looking forward to wearing a bikini this year, guess NOT.

I look pregnant :-(

I got the okay to go to the gym and stop wearing my girdle during the day. Well, that brought disaster for me as I now look preggo at 9 weeks post op. I am REALLY hoping that this is just swelling, but according to my surgeon, I need to lose around 12lbs. Keep in mind that I am at a healthy BMI. I can't tell you how devastated I will be if this is my final result. I love my breast and have no complaints there at all.

Swell Hell is REAL

Hello Everyone,
Well, I am a little over 11 weeks post op and now realize I might have been doing too much because the swelling was CRAZY. I chilled out for a couple days and guess what, my belly went down and I felt better. So, I am taking it pretty slow at the gym for a while. The pics were taken after work.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I met with a couple doctors before booking a date and I loved that Dr. Heck looked at me and knew exactly what I wanted and needed. He is very friendly and easy to talk to.