Ready to Be HOT at 40! - Columbus, OH

I had a breast reduction and liposuction to my...

I had a breast reduction and liposuction to my belly 13 years ago. Since then I have had 2 sons and my breast and belly have never been the same. I have been thinking about this surgery for years and am finally going to have it done. I am scheduled to have a small breast reduction, lift and tummy tuck. What a birthday gift to myself; turning 40 in 2017. I am scared and excited at the same time. I have done my part by working out and losing weight and this is the final peace, wish me luck.

Surgery in 2 days

Well, I took my last before pics this evening, yuck. I know I need them so I can see the difference after surgery and I really appreciate the pics that people post of before and after.

Surgery complete..

Well, I had surgery at 7:30a this morning. I am super sore, but not too bad. I am staying up on my meds and the most difficult thing is getting up and down, HAVE HELP. My mom and sister have been great. I will try to remember to take a pic when I am up again all wrapped up. I won't get to see my incisions until Monday at my first post op appointment.

Okay, this is no joke..

Getting up and down sucks and I cannot do it alone. You don't realize how much you are using your stomach muscles until hurts. I had a tummy tuck without liposuction and a breast lift with small reduction.

2 dpo....

This has been a hard day, but I am getting through it. For whatever reason I have developed hemorrhoids and that just adds to the pain. I haven't had them in quite a while, but they decided to make their appearance; OUCH. I am super swollen and can't believe how big my stomach had gotten and my Thighs. I go see my surgeon tomorrow and this is when I will get my first look at my incisions, wish me luck.

The big reveal..

I went to see my PS yesterday and was happy to finally see how everything looked. However, I was NOT prepared to see that much swelling in my belly. I was also worried that I messed up sutures inside because I coughed a few times the day before, SUPER painful. I have mixed emotions. I am happy that my breast are symmetrical and lifted, but scared that my belly won't be flat like I want. How has your swelling been? I guess this what people call SWELL HELL

Starting to feel like myself

I am now 6 dpo and can see the swelling is beginning to go down, yay! I am also finally beginning to feel like myself.

Over 2 weeks post op..

Hello Everyone,
Well, I am over 2 weeks post tummy tuck and breast lift. While time is flying by, I am hating the swelling in my belly and not being able to workout yet. I am extremely happy with my breast, but am hoping that my belly goes down more. As you can see, I still have one drain; hoping it comes out next week.

4 weeks post PO today

First thing in the morning, I am in love with my new body. After moving around throughout the day, I see my belly grow, oh the joys of swelling. At any rate, I feel great now, no tubes and I am down to my normal weight. Things really do get better! I get to start scar treatment!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I met with a couple doctors before booking a date and I loved that Dr. Heck looked at me and knew exactly what I wanted and needed. He is very friendly and easy to talk to.