39 Year Old Mom of three kids - Columbus, OH

I am a proud mother of 3 beautiful little girls...

I am a proud mother of 3 beautiful little girls.
Both pregnancies were unique - 1st pregnancy (singleton) had complications with amino fluids, which caused me to measure at the size of twins. 2nd pregnancy - delivered twins full terms. Being thrilled to ultimately have 3 beautiful girls, I accepted my new body as war wounds and just part of it. However, after a lot of effort and getting back to my pre-baby weight, I increasingly became discouraged and upset with my body. Recently, I decided to do something about it.

Last week I had a tummy tuck with a lot of skin removed. Seriously - a lot. I am speechless at how flat my tummy is in comparison to before the surgery. Even looking at the incisions and bruises, it is less painful looking at that than what was there before. Dr. Heck is a miracle worker.

In addition to tummy tuck, I had a breast augmentation (275 cc). For the first time in my adulthood life, I have lived putting on tight t-shirts daily. They look very natural and I feel 10 year younger.

While I still have a road to recovery, I am ecstatic with my preliminary results. Dr. Heck is a wonderful doctor and truly best in his class. in addition to the medical aspect, he is wonderful at mapping out a beautiful countour and implementing.

Unfortunately I had some type of a bad reaction on breasts 5 days after surgery. He took my call in evening, was patient and saw me next day. while I wish I did not have that experience, I felt 100% confident in his ability to take care of the issue. It is evident he takes pride in his work and cares about his patients.

Still a long road to go with recovery and to see end product in a few months. However, even during toughest stretch - 1st week - I am thankful to have found Dr Heck and make this major change in my life.

Oh - I would be remiss if I did not give kudos to Kelly and Nicole, his nurses. They are very responsive, knowledgeable and encouraging. They have made this a positive experience.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon