47 Years Young, 2 C Sections, and Laparotomy, Want to Move to the Flat Side Again!

I've interviewed a few surgeons and knew Dr...

I've interviewed a few surgeons and knew Dr Lichten was the one I wanted to perform my surgery.

I'm waiting a couple months because I quit smoking in August. But I quit with the assistance if a vaporizer (e cig). I am currently at the lowest nicotine level (3 mg/ml) just stepped down to that level yesterday! Feeling headaches today. I hope to be on nicotine free juice in 6 weeks, that should give me 6-8 weeks of freedom from nicotine before surgery. Even the conservative surgeons are fine with this time frame.

Also, I need to earn some vacation time. I want a full two weeks off. I have a desk job and two weeks seems to be the norm.

I'm making a list of things to purchase. Did anybody use a FSA for supply purchases? I know you can't pay for the surgery with it, but I was curious about the aftercare products?

I'll post pics closer to my surgery date, I think I'll call about the supplies this week. It's open enrollment time for next year.