Cool Sculpting Review - Columbus, OH

My cool sculpting experience at CAPS has been very...

My cool sculpting experience at CAPS has been very favorable. Jen Heck, cool sculpting certified nurse, has been awesome. She is very thorough with her assessment and considers your personal goals in recommending what she feels would have the most favorable results. She goes out of her way to make the procedure as comfortable as possible. She shares openly about her own experience with cool sculpt which makes you feel comfortable with your decision to move forward and have the treatment. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is interested in this procedure.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Treece performed a face lift on me and the results were phenomenal. Considering such a procedure is very scary. It is your face after all. He is very confident and is reassuring about making such a decision. The outcome has changed my life. I don't look like I had anything done but people will remark how great I look. I would highly recommend Dr. Treece.