Breast Augmentation and Lift After Breastfeeding 3 Children - Columbus, OH

I am a mom who breast fed 3 children. My breasts...

I am a mom who breast fed 3 children. My breasts were deflated.
In the fall of 2013 Dr.McMahan preformed a breast lift with moderate saline implants. He answered all of my questions and spent a good amount of time with me. I never felt rushed or that my question's were "dumb". He listened when I said that I wanted smaller implants and for my deflated breasts to "look like they use too". I am a small boned person. I stressed to him that I wanted a natural look that did not overwhelm my shape. During surgery, Dr. McMahan went with less CC's than we had originally planned due to the fact I had emphasized that I wanted a natural look. When they put the sizer in, he said the volume was too big for my small rib cage and he thought it would be bigger than I had wanted. He was right! I feel that my breasts have a nice natural look. I don't feel over inflated.
When I had questions or concerns during post surgery Dr. McMahan took my phone calls and spoke to me without a hint of irritation, and relieved my concerns. I followed my post surgery instructions to a T and went to my follow up appointments. I could not be happier with the way my breast look and feel. I would do it again in a heart beat!
I would highly recommend Dr. McMahan to anyone thinking about breast augmentation.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. McMahan is quiet but attentive. He answered all of my questions and concerns. I found him to be patient as well.