42 Yrs 300cc Silicone Under Muscle. Columbus, OH

I'm 5 ft 1, 14 pounds. I struggled with the size...

I'm 5 ft 1, 14 pounds. I struggled with the size 300cc to 350cc. Because of my petite size Dr. Heck made me confident on the 300cc. Today is day one, not much pain. I have only taken extra strength Tylenol. The doctor and his staff are wonderful. The surgery center staff was amazing. This has been smooth sailing so far.

5 days post op

My left breast has dropped more than the right. Not much pain at all. I can feel the implant on the left shift when I stretch out my arm or bend over. Stitches seem ok. I tried on my old 34 D bras, I'm not sure I will fill them out. But I have lost 20+ pounds. Sorry for the bad selfies and typos. I will try to post better pics when he can take them.

9 DAYS

I'm nine days out. I'm completely in love with them. It's hard to believe they will look even better. Not much discomfort. Incisions are healing great.

Mondor cords

I'm 15 days post op. I discovered the mondor cords last night. I have on both breasts from bottom of breasts to below ribs into abs. I'm having alot of spasms on right side. Kinda bummed everything was going so well.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Everyone from staff, nurses and Dr. Heck made me feel comfortable. They answered every pre op questions promptly. Would recommend.