32yo, 2 Kids, Abdomen, Flanks, Outer Thighs. Columbus, OH

I have always had issues with my stomach. Even in...

I have always had issues with my stomach. Even in high school, a size 2, I still had a belly. Now that I'm in my 30s and had kids, it's worse, and the outer thighs came along too. I had a great consultation with Dr Heck and decided on Power Assisted Lipo (PAL). I'm very excited and can't wait to have a new body! I will update with pics soon.

Before

Here are before pics, taken 1 day pre

1 day post

Yesterday (11/1) was 1 day post. The surgery itself went ok, but I did have some very painful areas, almost unbearable a couple times. I came home and went to bed & about an hour later woke up with excruciating pain, so I took another Vicodin and went back to bed (this was about 4p), I wokr up about 8p and felt pretty good, not even that sore, and ate. Shortly after I threw it all up (I'm guessing the Vicodin? Anyway, 1 day post was ok, I only took 1 Vicodin and I slept a lot. Pretty sore, but not unbearable. Worst part is pulling spanx up & down to go to the bathroom. I took a shower, put bandaids just in case, but pretty much was done draining at that point. Here are pics for 24 hours after.

2 days post. MUCH better!

Today is 2nd day, and the pain is much much better. I did take a Vicodin last night, but basically just so I could sleep good. I can't lay on my sides yet and just sick of sleeping on my back so much. Plus I slept a lot yesterday. I actually went to the store with the family today and did well. I did get light headed & nauseous on the way home, but I think I'm not drinking enough water (I don't want to pull down the spanx to pee, haha!) but even that feels better today. Really hoping tomorrow is even more better, as it's my "back to the grind" day! Attached are 2nd day pics. (sorry for so much nudity:/)

2 months post op

I'm not thrilled where I'm at right now. At my 6week post op appt, doctor said I'm still swollen and would be for 4-6 more months. My lower abdomen looks way better but upper still doesn't look great (definitely better though)

5 months post op

Well, I'm a little disappointed with my results. I've lost 10lbs since surgery too, so I feel like it should be a little better at this point :/ I do plan to schedule an appointment soon to discuss retouch.

1 year post op

I just hit 1 year. While there is definitely a difference, I'm not thrilled with the 'final' result. I didn't expect perfection, but the one area I was most unhappy with was my upper abdomen. I have since moved, but plan to revisit my surgeon hopefully after the holidays, to discuss.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I did tons of research before choosing a doctor. I felt comfortable & was ready to go with him, after a great consultation. He was great during surgery, as was his nurse. Highly recommend!