35yr Old Mom of 2 Wanted Pre Pregnancy Stomach and Breast Revision - Columbus, OH

I went and saw Dr. Bivik Shah who had performed...

I went and saw Dr. Bivik Shah who had performed breast augmentation on a couple friends and decided on him for lipo of abdomen,flanks and breast revision. I'm a week out and still in pain all the way around my lower back to lower abdomen extremely bad. My boobs are not too bad at all. I still have 2 drain tubes still draining 55cc a day so they won't remove until less than 25cc in a 24 HR period. They said the drains help heal faster. Sure hope that's true. Been massaging my stomach over the compression garment in hopes of avoiding lumps. Has anyone else had tubes in this long? I'm
absolutely miserable and want to leave my house! Hard being stuck inside for 7 days straight!

Before Pics

Post op 10 days

I'm still in unbelievable pain all around my lower abdomen around my lower back praying these tubes are removed tomorrow at follow up. See pics I think it's drained up blood that looks disgusting and its the first night my Boyfriend left me alone and to see this freightens me

Tubes out

Yesterday I had those annoying tubes removed. I still feel like I've been beaten by a pole and sunburned. I'm VERY swollen and Dr. Shah said I'm experiencing all normal feelings and healing good. My BF was changing my gauze pad where one of tubes was removed and it's still gushing fluid and he said its one big hole. It leaked even when the tube was in which was annoying.

Infection

I'm pretty sure I have an infection! Red above incision, warm to touch and VERY painful to sit or put pressure on left leg. Rethinking why I had this surgery!

Infection????

So I called the Dr's office to tell them about my pain, swelling, warm to touch,itching and redness and they requested I email a pic. Called back and said the nurse doesn't think it's infected but thinks the band aid is irritating my skin- I do NOT agree with her but thank god they called me in an antibiotic Kefelex. Fingers crossed it heals soon. Hurts to walk and sit????????

Cellulitis and abscess

So pissed at my Dr. I have called since Tuesday when the nurse said the bandaid is irritating slin and to let it breath. Called yesterday and said I could come in at 11:30 and was on the way when Brenna called me and said the nurse said all those symptoms are normal and I would have to wait awhile because Dr Shah was in between cases and they called me in Keflex, an antibiotic. So I turned around with my 8 month old and went home. This morning it had spread bigger and I could tolerate the pain. Called Dr Shah's office AGAIN complaining and wanted to be seen so packed up my baby again and headed his way which when I got there he was in surgery and once again the nurse said everything looks normal and to stay on Keflex- I wasn't happy with that because my gut told me something was wrong. I asked her to swab incision to test for Staph and they wouldn't. I'm so disappointed in their lack of concern I drove straight to the Ohio Health ER where they immediately knew it was something that needed immediate attention and could not believe I JUST left my surgeons office and they said nothing was wrong. They put an IV in L, did catscan and ran blood work. I have a severe case of cellulitis and abscess that needs to be removed ASAP. Transported me to St Ann's and having surgery tomorrow! Praying I will feel better. The pain is something I've never felt and never want to feel again!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon