Tummy Tuck - Columbus, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I haven't had it done yet but time is approaching...

I haven't had it done yet but time is approaching I was cleared today with my labs I haven't brought anything yet.I'm just trying to living a little bit. I can't wait I'm nervous and excited all in one.Recovery has been something I'm hoping is smooth and easy. I plan on not doing too much until 16 days out.My stomach has been a problem since I had kids and it's time rejuvenate !!!

Before procedure

Big day

Tomorrow is the day, pray for me RS fam I am definitely nervous about the twilight sedation I don't want to wake up in the mist of my procedure he said it would take 1 hr 30 mins. I'm ready to see the results and the recovery of it all. Praying for a safe and smooth recovery and surgery tomorrow

Flat Side

On the flat side with minimal pain thanks to everyone who prayed for me.

Post op day 2

I'm feeling a lil better just lil burning at the incision site but other than that I'm alright

2days post op

My incision is very low......

Pictures

Post op 3

Things are getting better just hate the burning sensation at my incision when I get up.Everything else is good.My binder I'm having a hard time with it not binding what's a good way to prevent this from happening?

Help

Need help with what to take to have a bowel movement and how to keep my binder from flipping up

Stomach has been gurgling

Well I finally see what y'all mean about have a bowel movement .I drunk a half a cup of prune juice,2tsb of MOM and a stool softener and went in less than 30 mins relief!!!!!????????

swelling/bellybutton

I have been swollen but not as bad as people say ,my swelling is minimal. My belly button is draining a little bit with an order but I called the DR and he said to clean it with half peroxide and water.

Showering By myself

I have been up moving around and showering by myself I had to order another binder and it truly is working miracles!

Drain and belly button

Well my drain has been 40-45cc for the last three days.Today I walked outside to get some fresh air and went grocery shopping.My belly button has and awful smell but my incision is healing good. I will be call the Dr office in the morning to get a follow up appt scheduled a sap,

Drain and sutures removed

Got my drain removed and sutures out my belly button.That feeling is indescribable he told me to wear a spank or a girdle to help with swelling also he okay me to apply ointment to my scar to help healing.He said everything looked good and if I started to feel like a waterbed to come back to see him.Praying no complications

Feeling real good

I love my results so far, I have a lot of swelling. When he took my drain out My hole closed right up did anybody else experience this. Also how do you prevent getting a seroma?

Reveal

Still swollen

Swim suit

Swim suit

Update

Went to a water park today and got on rides, hope it wasn't to soon.

Updat

Anniversary

I went in yesterday and have to be liposuction on my upper abdomen. Which will be in less than two weeks.He wasn't very aggressive with liposuction but he said it can be fixed . I'm happy with my results I have lost 12 pounds I'm working out 3 times a week! My scar is gone he said it was the best he has seen! He said he's going in through my belly button to revise my upper belly! Anybody else had a problem with the upper fullness look! I want some more liposuction to my waist .The procedure will take place in his office. I hope it's not painful I gotta have somebody to drive me so maybe I will be well sedated! Happy Tuckversary!!