Sexy Body Ready!!! -Columbus, GA

I am a 28 year old mother of four (10, 7, 3, & 3...

I am a 28 year old mother of four (10, 7, 3, & 3 months) and recently decided to get a tummy tuck. All of my kids were delivered by c section so I'm not worried about the pain. I just recently became interested in having a tt after my last baby in October. I made a consultation appointment with Dr. Naman on January 24. I'm so excited and anxious for my appointment!!! I'm just curious to know if I'll be satisfied with the results!!! Update coming after my consultation.

Consultation Complete!!!

My consultation went great!!! Dr. Cochran answered all of my questions. The staff and Dr. Cochran as well were very nice. For my TT, lipo, muscle repair, and fat transfer the price is 5600. I don't think I will get the fat transfer because I don't need my butt AND belly hurting at the same time! Plus my butt ain't that bad anyway! ;-) I asked if my cut will be the same as my c section cut, only longer, and he said no because that cut will disappear because the new cut will be lower! He also said that the TT will hurt worse than the c section as a result of the muscle repair. I plan to have the surgery in February or March

Pics

Here are some pics that I'm so late uploading! I know I should have done this when I started my profile!

SETBACK!!!!!

I regret to inform u, my RS sisters, I am updating my profile from my HOSPITAL BED!!!! Yes! I'm in the hospital!!!! I came yesterday around 5:30 pm cause I was very lethargic, short of breath, having chest pains, and a headache. What brings this on? My stupid period!!! I had my baby in October 2013. After delivery, I stopped bleeding in about 3 weeks. My cycle came back on the week after Christmas and IS STILL ON!!!!! For the past 2 weeks it has been very heavy with large blood clots. I've lost so much blood. I finally couldn't take the feeling anymore so I went to my local health department for a hemoglobin check. A normal hemoglobin is between 11 and 14. Mine was a 6.8!!! They advised me to go to the emergency room. Upon my arrival, I was put in a room to receive a blood transfusion!!!! I DID NOT WANT IT!!!! Needless to say, I got the blood around 4 am. I feel better but my symptoms are starting to return!!!! Now I don't know if I will need another pint or not. I also sobt know what effect this will have on my upcoming surgery ;'''''( Now I'm thinking I may have to postpone it to a later date. Update again soon on my hospital stay. Hopefully I can go home today.

Hello All!!! it has been a long time!!!

Wow!!! Three whole years!!! Now I'm finally gonna do it! Had some bumps along the way, my blood transfusion and starting a new job, but now I'm ready! going to get my hemoglobin checked tomorrow to see where it stands. Hopefully it will be good. I've started my iron tablets and trying to eat iron rich foods. Oh, I've lost weight too!!! 64 lbs to be exact! I'm so proud of myself! Despite my weightloss, thanks to those 4 c sections, my stomachs, yes, I feel I have 2, have gone nowhere. My new date is March 30th and I'm so excited! My pre op is March 13th. About to upload some before and after pics of my weightloss!

Pics I promised!

Ready!!!

Hello to all! I'm so excited, anxious, and nervous all in one bunch! I went to get my hemoglobin checked and to my surprise it was 11.7!!! I was surprised cause it has NEVER been that high! I started taking iron pills after my consultation. My pre op is Wednesday and idk what to expect. I know I'll ask questions about what items may be needed after surgery. Oh yeah, I'm trying to lose a pound a day til surgery starting tomorrow!

Pre Op

My pre op is Wednesday at 11:30 and I don't know what to expect. I'm pretty sure Ms. Gail told me, but I forgot because I was so excited! I kno I'll more than likely go have my labs done, but that's all I can remember. I'm gonna try to think of so questions to ask also when I go for after surgery

Pre op Complete!!!

Hello RS sisters! I had my pre op Thursday and everything is final! Hoping my labs come back good. Went to Quest Diagnostics and got them done for $24. At the pre op, I made my final payment. They gave me my compression stockings to wear the day of surgery, my prescriptions, instructions, and paperwork. I guess they'll put the O2 sensor on my toe cause I'm instructed to not wear polish on my toes the day of surgery. I'm happy for that cause I didn't wanna take my nails off! I was hoping that since I was allowed to wear my contacts with my last 3 c sections since I sleep in them, I'd be able to wear them during my TT, but Donna said no. 12 more days y'all!!! I'm so ready!!!

One More Week!!!

I was so anxious that I called the office to see how my lab results were and everything was fine. Later that night I got an email saying my results were ready to view online! I'm so ready! I wish I knew some things to buy that I'm going to need. All I can think of are some big pads to lay on my bed so I won't mess up my sheets. I've been looking at binders, waist trainers, and fajas online, but have no clue which one to buy

Going A Day Early!!!

I just got a call from Donna asking can they change my date to tomorrow instead of Thursday! I was like, "Hell yeah!!!" Now I'm even more excited!!! I've already been cleaning my house from top to bottom all day yesterday and today!!! The only thing I have to rush and do now is my hair and I'll be all set! I'm soooo ready!