35 Yrs. Wife 2 Kids ( Time to Feel Ultra Sexy Again) TT/Liposuction of Flanks and Arms - Columbus, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm so excited about my surgery and nervous at the...

I'm so excited about my surgery and nervous at the same time. I have a little over4 month before it's my time! Ladies you look Amazing thanks for sharing your pics and stories. It helps a lot of us who hasn't been gone yet. I would show pics of myself but I don't know how much my body will change from that time hopefully not much. But I will start posting pic a month or 2 before it's time. Please ladies keep updating and posting. This helps us so much Truly!!!

Almost time!

Hello everyone! Sooooo my time is almost here... less than one month away...I'm excited and nervous but more excited will post pics soon since it's almost time.... December 14 is the Big Day!!

Almost time!!!

Hey ladies I'm less than 2 week from my procedure and I'm feeling excited about it! Can't want to get to the flat side of life! Photos coming soon don't want to take the to early! I'll be posting soon!!!! Be Blessed and keep the pic and post coming... ps can some one tell me everything I'll need beforehand!

It's Time!!!

On my way to Columbus from Memphis I'm nervous but I know God got me.....I love my husband for his support. My King! Tomorrow pre op appt 2pm! Pics coming tomorrow get Ready...lol

Surgery is over!

So I got my procedure done. Wooow recovery is hard! I promise pics coming soon just haven't had the opportunity or energy to do so.... 4 days post.....

Update pictures

Hello ladies well it's been a journey but I'm 3 months post today and Im happy about my decision to have the surgery... here are a couple of before and after enjoy. Ask me any questions you may have. I'm going to be very honest! These are real results.......
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I am pleased with this work but the only concern is aftercare.... I've been to two appointments after my surgery and I'm not pleased with how he's kind of in a rush. You feel like he is in a hurry talking to you. It's to the point where I have forgotten questions because I'm so distracted by it. I travel to get there so I just wish he could slow down and make you feel like he cares little more about your concerns.... I'm still very pleased!!!