35 2 Boys - Columbus, GA

I've decided to go with dr Cochran. My surgery...

I've decided to go with dr Cochran. My surgery is scheduled for April 8th. I decided to pay my deposit on the same day of my consultation. Based on the reviews and pics on rS is was fed pleased. I wanted to stay close to the ATL area. The price was affordable. I will be getting full TT, muscle repair and lipo!

Big day

Tomorrow is my day !! So ready to get this over with. Nervous /excited

Surgery complete

Arrived at the dr office at 7:15. The staff there was really nice and prompt. I weighed in and got undressed to begin the procedure. dr Cochran marked me up and I was out. I woke up around 9:30/10 out of it of course . The ride back to Atl was not bad. I was a lil sore . I took a pain pill and laid down . The dr called early this morning to check on everything . So far everything is going good .

Very very pleased w dr Cochran work !!

Day 4

Moving around pretty good . I Went to Walmart today and almost pulled out my drain . It started leaking on that side. Thank god the drain did not pull out !! Whew !! I better take it easy! Loving the flat side !!!

Day 5

I got out the house .. Went got my toes done and went out to eat . I'm a lil sore but moving around good ! Loving the flat side !!

1 WEEK today

I am doing much better. No pain meds are needed at this point. I'm ready to to get the drain out so I can move around a lil more . Thank God everything is going pretty good !

Drain Removed!!!

My husband removed my drain on Saturday!! Thank god I didn't feel a thing ... I was so nervous :-). I hung out all day going shopping , bridal shower, sports bar , etc .. I felt so free from dragging that tube around. Tomorr is my follow up appt ... So I will post pics then. Each day is getting better and better. Oh... I am still walkin a lil slumped over... Not to bad for only 2 weeks!!

Scar review !!

Appt went great ! Everything look nice and healing well!!

I'm loving the outcome of my new body !!!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

This Dr is the best !! I would advise anybody to at least go for a consult . I am so glad I found this site which directed me directly to him. I was so amazed on his background, length of service , pictures on RS , etc. 200% satisfied customer !!