Breast Augmentation - 20 Years Old - Columbus, GA

Amazing experience! Being 20 years old I was...

Amazing experience! Being 20 years old I was definitely scared to have surgery, but I was determined to have the results I wanted and Dr. Jain made them happen. Dr. Jain is amazing and so is the rest of his team. He does a great job helping choose the best size to fit your body and is very honest and will tell you if he thinks the size is good for you or not. He is very knowledgeable about this practice and very trustworthy. Throughout the entire process I felt as if he was taking care of me as if I was his only patient. The day of surgery he and his nurses will walk you through everything and make you feel absolutely fearless. Pre-surgery I was an 34A and had 375cc silicone implants placed under the muscle resulting with a 34D. Everyone (atleast most of us who are small) who hears "D cup" automatically thinks huge, but mine are perfect and fit my body perfectly. They are decent size, but not so big they are the first thing everyone notices about you when you first walk in a room. All in all, I am very satisfied with my results and would recommend Dr. Jain to everyone. He is great and so are his nurses.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jain is amazing!! He is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. He is very honestly and will tell you if the size you want is going to fit you well or not. He has a great personality and easy to approach with questions and comments. He is willing to help whenever you need it and easy to get in touch with. I would recommend him and his nurses to anyone.