After Three Kids, Ready to Breast Reduction - Columbus, GA

I have wanted to do this my whole life, and the...

I have wanted to do this my whole life, and the wait was worth it. Went from DD to B/C. I had been up to a size higher then those while pregnant so significant sag. The process of reduction meant a lift as well. The smaller, perkier boobs I have always dreamed of! Recovery not bad, missed two days of work (thurs + fri) and the weekend to recover.

?I was motivated by a lifelong dislike and being uncomfortable with my chest size relative to my frame.

I always felts that the attention of men went directly there instead of my face. I had shoulder and neck pain, and after having three children - they just dropped. My skin did not have the elasticity for the up and down weight gain. I wanted to be able to wear normal clothing and bras.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Naman was very professional and I was pleasantly surprised to find a Dr. of his caliber in a small city like Columbus, Georgia. He made me feel comfortable about my decision and not judged. I am so pleased with his work, they look completely natural and and I know feel confident and attractive like I have never felt before. This was always a part of me that gave me unhappiness and now I feel great. Shoulder pain is gone and no more thick strapped over the shoulder boulder holders. Healing was easy, I missed two days of work and used a long weekend. I did have my insurance pay for it as I fit the minimum qualifications required of breast reduction. My scars are faint white lines, covered by a bathing suit. Fantastic. Excellent results, exactly what I was hoping for. My surgery was covered by insurance, so hard for me to assess true cost. I only paid $100 deductible.