Finally Got My Butt Implants Removed

I got butt implants years ago and the original...

I got butt implants years ago and the original surgeon, Dr. Kurtzman, ruined me. After that I had to find another surgeon to try to fix my butt. I got an implant revision and Lipo from my flanks with the fat injected into my butt with Dr. Grawe. It was great, she was and is amazing, but I ultimatly decided that I just hate them. I hated how awful they felt. I got my implants removed and it feels fantastic. When I was researching this before having the removal procedure done I couldn't find any pics of ppl who have had this done and I hated it! So I want to post pics of what my butt looked like the day I got them removed and I hope others find comfort in this. I have posted photos of my before with implants and my after without them.

Updated pics

I got my implants removed 5/2016. I've been asked what my butt looks like now. I took these pictures today. My god given butt did not look like this. I was flat as a board. This is the result of having fat injected into my butt during my second surgery to attempt to make the implants look better. A lot of the fat lived and that's what is giving me some projection now that my implants are gone.
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon