Tummy in Need of a Little Adjustment After Kids - Columbus, OH

I have had two kids. I carried my second pretty...

I have had two kids. I carried my second pretty high and got quite large in the stomach. This resulted in some diastasis and no matter how much I work out, I just can't seem to slim and shape a portion of my abdomen. I need something to help me out. But, let's face it, a tummy tuck is a little too expensive for me; and as the mom of two kids, who has time for downtime after a surgery?
I had heard a little about cool sculpting here and there, but I was still a bit skeptical. Then, I received an amazing and very generous gift during a raffle at a teacher appreciation luncheon (I know what you're thinking - best teacher appreciation gift ever!!) and it gave me that little push I needed to just go check it out.
I came and met with Jen who walked me through the procedure. She sat with me for at least an hour going over exactly how it works and what to expect, etc. She was very thorough and detailed and in the end she asked if I was sure I wanted to try it out (I could have easily chosen another non-surgical procedure for my gift, if I wanted). She was never trying to push this on me; she was just asking as could be and educated me so that I could make thebestdecision for me. It was very refreshing.
After hearing all of the information of what the procedure is, what to expect, and what possible outcomes could be as well as seeing the before and after pictures, I knew this was definitely something I wanted to try. I love my kids, but I've about had it with the lovely gift of the tummy bump my pregnancies left me with!
As I type this review, I am comfortably sitting hooked up to a cool sculpting machine. I know it will take time to really see the results, but I am excited for what is to come!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

The staff at Columbus Asthetics and Plastic Surgery has been so great to work with. I primarily worked with Jennifer Heck; she is so kind and caring and truly interested in helping her patients find what is best for them. I feel very at ease with the everyone I have met with here and would definitely encourage anyone considering any kind of asthetic treatments to come here and meet with the doctors and other staff to get a full education on options and help in discovering what is truly best for you.