22 Yrs Old, Mom (2), 5’1 105lbs

I had my consult in July for both a butt and...

I had my consult in July for both a butt and breast aug. The cost was sort of discouraging so I didn’t schedule right away. Last week Oct 15th or so I applied for care credit and alphaeon and was approved for both (shocking as I’ve heard care credit can be really hard to get approved for and alpha eon originally said they review my application and mail me a decision and that usually what happens when you’re denied). I called as soon as I got a card number and scheduled for 12/21 as soon as finals are over. I’m hoping that bedrest or limited mobility between that time and the start of spring semester is enough.
Kind of nervous about having both boobs and butt done at the same time. How am I gonna sleep?! I’m still thinking I might break up the procedures.
Currently I’m scheduled to have butt and boob implants, lip of flanks and fat grafting around the implants and hips. I don’t have a lot of fat though and I’m thinking it might be a waste to do the fat grafting so I might take that off the list. What do you guys think?

Wish pics

Not much has changed....
Having some issues getting an appointment with my primary care doc for clearance. Hoping I don't have to push things back.
Included some butt wish pics...

Less than a month now......

It's officially less than a month until my surgery. My pre-op is 12/8 and thats when I get to pick out sizes.
So far I'm thinking the 548 rounds, that seems to be what most of the ladies around my height and weight got and they look great!
What are some of the extra after surgery things/tips that would be good? so far i have these on my list:
-arnica montana for bruising
-compression socks
-peroxide, bacitracin ointment, gauze for wound cleaning
-liquid iron or iron tablets (I'm usually border line anemic so I've started that now)
-protein shakes, hummus, chicken, etc for more protein for healing
-bromelain for protein digestion
-scar therapy gels and sheets (whats recommended?)
-fanny pack (for drains)

I know there should be more but that was all off the top of my head I have a list written down somewhere, but anything anyone can think of would be really appreciated :)

Counting down

All decisions made on implant sizing. Started my 100g/day protein meals plan, meds picked up and sorted, still have some last minutes items, but pretty much ready for these last days to speed up ????????

Made it to the other side!!!

Surgery went good ???? went in at 530 got prepped and Dr Grawe came and marked me up around 7 anesthesia at 7:30 and I was up by 12. Initially I couldn't even feel any pain or soreness from anything but my butt. Boob soreness has kicked in but no real pain from anything just feels like I've worked out for like three days straight! It only hurts or is difficult to roll over or get up and I can't stand very long or I get dizzy and nauseous. But all in all I think I'm doing very good for same day.
For those with pain when did it kick in?
I've propped pillows up under my tummy and head so I can lay on my tummy but still not be on my boobs which is great since I'm a stomach sleeper. I haven't really ate anything (my son wanted me to have a cookie to feel better).
Good thing my ride home tomorrow isn't very long.

Forgot pics

6 days post op

Walking around getting slightly easier day by day. Butt feels very tight and hard, still forget I got my boobs done until I need to put effort into pulling or pushing something, or look at them (not pretty at all ????)
Any questions ask away!

Two weeks out

Not much change. No more pain, sitting is uncomfortable of course and the lower back is sore from lipo but nothing hurts really.
I had my post op appointment yesterday and had my drains removed! The drains were the WORST part. Butts going down, hoping that's all the swelling and everything else is implant.

Haven't updated in a while.... sorry

Feeling 100% back to normal. Only thing is I can't sit for too long but that's nothing.
Haven't had any issues with incisions or anything, just random zings from nerves healing.

I loved the atmosphere of the office. I loved even more that Dr. Grawe did my consultation completely (at my other consult the doctors nurse did the majority of everything and I only saw the doc for maybe 5 mins when the measurements were taken). She was very personable and answered any questions that I had.