29 Years Old, 2 Kids, Breastfed, Saggy/deflated B, Large Areola. - Columbus, OH

Very happy so far. 5 days post-op. Could have...

Very happy so far. 5 days post-op. Could have definitely been happier with bigger boobs but trusted my doctors recommendation for this size with my lift. He said I can come back in 12 months to drastically increase my size if I wish.. but I think I'll actually be very happy with my 450's given I am a mom and enjoy working out. Still have lots of stitches and in some pain.. :) Loved Dr. Heck from Columbus Ohio. Highly Recommend. Had lift, areolar reduction, and 450 cc silicone under muscle, mentor high profile implants. (all in one surgery)
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Very impressed by Dr. Heck and his staff. I made an impulsive decision to get this surgery. Made my first phone call on a Thursday and had my surgery 5 days later. They expedited all paperwork and shipments to enable me to get the surgery date I needed. I even changed my implant size from 425 to 450 2 days before surgery and they made it seem like no big deal :) Loved Kelly and Nicole... I felt like they were my friends even though I'm sure I drove them bonkers with so many silly questions! They provided us a lovely little cabin to stay in the evening after my surgery so we wouldn't have to drive 1.5 hours home... I felt very confident with Dr. Heck and his staff despite being nervous about anesthesia. I think he could do these surgeries with his eyes closed- I felt I was in good hands. The anesthesiologist worked some sort of magic because I truly can't remember a thing after sitting down on the operating table. Normally I recall them having me count to 10 or something... I think he sensed my anxiety and just did what needed to be done :)