21 Years Old and Have Wanted This for Ever! Columbus, OH

I'm 21 years old, 5'4, 145 lbs. starting out at...

I'm 21 years old, 5'4, 145 lbs. starting out at 36B. I'm getting a bilateral breast augmentation to correct some assymetry. I'm doing 475 L 450 R. My surgery is a few days away so I'm pretty excited as of now! My surgeon has been wonderful and so has his staff. His assistant is amazing and didn't hesitate to call me from her cell phone to answer any of my questions. So far so good!

Got my boobs!

I had my surgery today and it went well! I am in some slight pain but the pain pills are helping. I've been able to eat and drink fine. I'm pretty excited about them. They're cone boobs right now but I'm not too worried. I had the incision in my crease. My boobs are super hard right now which is weird but they'll soften up. I love the staff I had they were awesome and I love my doctor as always!

Hardness and Nipple sensitivity

So I know its only the day after surgery but approximately how long will it take for my boobs to not be hard as rocks and stretch out a little bit? Right now I kind of have a slight cone shape near my nipples and they're sitting up kind of high. Thanks!

5 Days Post Op and Feeling Better!

Im starting to see the stretch marks :( I knew I would get some but geeze. They aren't red though which is good but god they hurt like a mother! Also every bra I wear is rubbing against my incisions which hurts. Sometimes I'm getting random swelling and its super tight up top and then other times I feel fine just slightly tight. Im less swollen on the left compared to the right which annoys me since I had a bigger implant put in the left. It makes no sense! I saw my PS today and he said everything is looking good! I get to start massaging next week which I'm looking forward to. I want to shove these babies down. I don't want boobs at my collar bones. Im still taking my norco every 6 hours. usually just one though. I have to stop taking them after tomorrow though since I have to start driving for work and school is starting back up :( UGH! I graduate in may though so I'm ready for that! I work as an interior designer (thats what my degree will be in) and the other girl I work with just texted me saying she quit! That just causes me stress. Its a lot to do with two people and now I have to recover and take over everything at work. sigh:( Hopefully I at least get a raise or something out of this. I need to upload some before pics and ill start posting current pics so I can track my progress!

Some Before and After Pics

I never took a before picture of me topless to compare. stupid! oh well! I have some bikini photos which give a pretty good idea. My after pictures make me happy so far! The right is bigger than the left right now which I hate but hopefully they even out as time goes on!

I never mentioned what kind of implants I got!

I have silicone high profile unders. Hope that helps!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Donaldson is seriously the best! He is so professional while making you feel like you're his friend and not just a random patient. He answered all my questions and put me at ease so many times. He was never put off by my off hour calls or emails and answered promptly. He fit me in the schedule when I was concerned with issues! He is very reassuring and honestly I wouldn't ever go with anyone else for any future procedures. His nurse Bobbie is also the best. She is just as friendly and helpful in every aspect. His office is beautiful and every staff member I came in contact with was fantastic. All around a wonderful experience thus far!