Stomach Be Gone Journey!! - Columbus, OH

Hey ladies! I'm 36 married with 3 children. Now...

Hey ladies! I'm 36 married with 3 children. Now is the perfect time because my boys are in their late teens and. I decided to make the changes to my body that I've always wanted. I decided to post a review because after 6 months of searching I was unable to find any reviews on BBL in Ohio! I had my surgery done by Dr. Centeno at Columbus Institute of plastic surgery. He was very approachable, clear and concise. Every question and concern of mine were addressed and I felt very comfortable with him. My initial consultation was in 9/2015. I was unsure about having the surgery done at that point. After a year of going back and forth, I decided to get it done. I had my second consultation in 8/2016 and scheduled the surgery for 30 days later. My husband supported me throughout the entire process and took great care of me. My measurements to begin with were 36' 30, 37.5. What I was hoping for was a smaller waist and curves. I have no complaints because I can't tell you the last time I was able to down without seeing my stomach bulge. The day after surgery my measurements were at 36, 28, 40.5. I honestly felt I was fat. I'm only 5'1. Fast forward 3 weeks later I'm currently 36, 26.5 and 39. I love love the curves!!! My husband does as well. As far as the recovery goes the first 3 days were the worst. On day four I was up and out. I had pain in my stomach area only which my husband massaged out. He pretty much massaged me daily which really helped a lot. I didn't wear a faja daily but I was wearing a compression tank. I started wearing a waist trainer at after week one. My stomach still feels numb and sore at times but nothing I can't deal with. So ladies in Ohio if you are considering a bbl in Ohio it's definitely worth it to check out Dr. Centeno! Oh yes I forgot to mention my four areas were the lower and upper stomach and my flanks. By the way this is my third attempt at posting hope this gets posted.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, knowledgeable about the service he provides, very honest regarding what to expect and gives you a clear and concise idea of what needs to be done to get your desired outcome.