5"2 , 125 Lb Mom of Two , Wanting Brazilian Butt Lift. Columbus, OH

Hello ladies , I've been on here reader Hong this...

Hello ladies , I've been on here reader Hong this procedure for a while now and I'm definitely looking to have it done . I haven't found the right doctor yet . I did have a consultation with one already and he told me I needed to gain some weight :( ...10-15 lbs just seem so much especially with my fast metabolism, I eat normal and I've been drinking additional caloric shakes but haven't gained more than a pound or two . Any ideas on how to ? I see girls on here that have same weight as me and they get great results , so I'm questioning rather or not I need to .

All booked up !!!

Well ladies , I've decided to go with one of the best in the state . Surgery date will be June 16, 16 ... I'm very excited , I have time to gain some more weight as the doctor required which works out perfect . It seems like so far from now but I'm sure time will go fast . This also works out great because I'm suppose to be moving before that and I'd like to be in a new place and comfortable when time comes for the surgery . Yay

Bbl coming up ! Dr Shah

Hi ladies , so my surgery date is June 14 , I'm super super excited although a little nervous every but who isn't before surgery . Anyways I'm currently 142 lbs , I started from 125 lbs ,,, BOOST plus is what did it for me , so if any of you are looking to gain weight , try it out !!!

Almost Time for my New Booty !

Hi girls ! I'm 13 days away from my bbl . I'm currently 146lb I started from 125lb , I was a bit skeptical about gaining this weight didn't think o could really do it but I did lol . My surgery was originally past month but I had to post pone it for this month because unfortunately I needed up sick with MRSA infection . I'm glad I go through that , it was pretty painful . Anyways I'm healthy and ready now , I have most of my stuff ordered put ( supplies for surgery I will post pics ) . I will definitely keep updates . Although no one seems to be noticing my post but o well .

No Pain No Gain !

Hello ladies ! I made it to the other side . I would have to say , this procedure is very painful at leas for me . I don't remember yesterday at all smh . Of to bed I'm too drowsy but I will update one I start feeling better . I would have to say tho , he did an amazing job I can't wait to see my final results

Columbus Plastic Surgeon