5 mm Upper & Lower Surgisil Permalip - Columbia, SC

I went to my consultation last week and my...

I went to my consultation last week and my procedure date is 10/28/15 at 12pm. Dr. Simmons answered all of my questions and I felt I could trust him with my procedure. I will most likely be going with 5mm upper and lower. Dr Oliver Simmons is the only doctor trained with Surgisil for the permalip procedure in the state of South Carolina. The front office is prompt and the scheduling is very accommodating. I will be posting before and after photos as well as day to day updates.

Immediately post procedure

My procedure went very well. I chose 5mm top and bottom. I didn't feel anything! I was comfortable and dr explained everything

Post procedure night

When i got home from procedure. I began to swell and bruise which is normal and painful but painkillers and ice took care of it. I slept most of the day

Day 1 post

I woke up a little more swollen but in a lot less pain! Lips feel swollen, tight and dry. Icing and Vaseline today! Really no pain today

Day 2 post procedure

This photo was taken when I woke up on day 2. Swelling has gone down some. Seems like I am healing very well!

Night 2 post procedure

I have shed my skin tonight in one large piece top and bottom (including sharpie dots lol) topically I have been using carmex, sun shades balm, antibiotic ointment, hydrogen peroxide and ice. I haven't worn makeup since procedure just relaxing and healing up. Very happy so far!!!,

Day 3

Mostly the same. My 3 year old kicked me on accident in the corner of my lip. A little bruising.

Day 4 post

Swelling is going down. Feeling like I can move my lips a little better now :) happy!!!!

Day 5 post

Post op appointment is 11/4/2015. Finished up all my medications!

Day 6

All is well

Day 7

1 week post op

Day 8

In bed and forgot to update so snapped these photos real quick! I will get photos tomorrow outside and maybe with lipstick!! I'm in love with my lips :)

Day 9

Looking better and better

Day 10

Late update but day 10 with some makeup on :)

Day 11

Lip liner was different feeling to put on but i got the hang of it lol the first time I tried I lined my lips too small (like I would have with my normal lips) I wiped that off and moved pencil up to get all of my new lip lined haha going to Mac cosmetics on Tuesday to purchase new lipstick colors!!! :)

Day 12

Day 13

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Simmons has skill with a soft touch! He is kind, brilliant and an all-around 5 star plastic surgeon. He came in on his day off just to do my procedure! Very sweet. Julie and DeeDee are delightful..they make you feel like family! They treated my husband and toddler really nice while I was in procedure! I can't say enough great things about them. I will be returning to see Dr.Simmons to fulfill my "surgery wish list!" I am extremely pleased with my lips implants. Everything went smooth, perfect and I healed great. My lips are better than I could have even imagined!!! Thank you Dr Simmons!!!!!