Rhinoplasty.breast Lift W|implant. Submental Lipo. Full Body Liposuction - Colombia

I always wanted a breast augmentation and...

I always wanted a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty. After three years of searching for a surgeon, I came across Dr. Alex Campbell located in Columbia Cartagena. I am from New York my Nishu consultation with him with over the phone. After speaking to him he made me feel very confident about using him as my surgeon. In the end my surgical package was rhinoplasty, breast lift with augmentation, Submental liposuction and full body liposuction. When arriving to Columbia a driver is provided for you. A nurse also accompanies you everywhere that you go for your comfort. When meeting with Dr. Campbell in person, what I thought was very cool was that he has a mirror in his office and he pulls the stream and tells you to look in the mirror and expressed to him what do you want to see different how do you want to change. In the consultation he make sure he sees you the way that you see yourself, and he changes you the way that you would want to change yourself. The day of surgery I felt little to no pain after. I was out and then I was awake (it felt like seconds). It has been only one week and I am already in love with my results. The swelling in my nose is taking time to adjust to but for he most part I am expecting a SPECTACULAR result after recovery.

Post op