35yrs Old, 5'7 - 135lbs Mother of Two - Colorado Springs, CO

Just wanted to share my story. It is a little...

Just wanted to share my story. It is a little late in the game as I have already been scheduled for surgery, but here it is.

Finally after 20+ years I have decided to get the TA TA's I have always dreamed of. I come from a family of very full figured women and I am the only one with over easy eggs. Honestly, my 13yr old daughter is larger than me. I currently wear around a 34B depending on the bra. It's time to feel more like a lady and less like an 8 year old girl.

I had my first consult on January 16th and I was very pleased with my PS. In fact, after meeting with him I cancelled my other consults. I knew that I wanted him to do my BA. We scheduled my pre - op for the 20th of February. During the the pre-op I was sized and measured. PS answered all my questions and looked at my wish boobs. We have made a decision on 375cc. However, he is going to have 350cc and 400cc in the operating room to determine what is the best for my overall expectations. I am hoping for a full C or small D. Not sure yet on the HP or MP. My new me is scheduled for the 27th at noon.

So I am 3 days out and totally freakin. I have wanted this for so long I am finding it slightly surreal. I am nervous of going under for the BA, and then what if I dont like them? OMG!!! This is so overwhelming. I have already filled my pain meds, picked up ice bags, ordered a pillow chair and arnica cream for bruising. Seriously, I need a Zanax.

I have attached my wish boobs for now.
I will attach the before and after pics once it is complete.

A day of finalizing.

I have cleaned house, finished all the laundry, made up a menu for the next week, and now I will be heading to the grocery store. I have a two hour drive to my PS and we expecting a snow storm starting tonight and through the next few days. Hopefully the Interstate is clear for the travel.

It's funny, as the time gets closer I am starting to feel a little less nervous and more anxious to get it done. Hopefully all goes well with no major surgical issues.

Final countdown.

Finally, the day has come. We are heading to my appointment. Surgery is at 12 and I have to be there at 11. Not really hungry but sure do miss my coffee. No turning back now. Getting excited and less nervous.

Day after

Today I feel great. Slept well. Very little pain. More an irritation than pain. I haven't unwrapped them yet. But I will showering later. Excited to see what they look like. I am walking a lot to help with blood clots. Still can't believe I did it.

Pics to come

I will post pre-op and post op pics shortly.

Before and 3 day post op

I keep getting s burning sensation in my left breast but over all I feel great. They look very high and tight hopefully they will fluff nice.

Size

Originally agreed to 375cc sienta silicone moderate. However my PS stated after surgery he did like the 375cc. It didn't give me the "pop" I wanted. Ended up with 410cc silicone sienta moderate profile under the muscle. I love them. Love my PS.

4 day post

Seem to be having more pressure today then I have had. Still no pain but discomfort is present.

I see my ps today for my post op so hopefully he gives me good feedback. I have been putting a heating pad on my back as it gets really sore from sleeping on it. I can raise my arms enough to shower and wash my hair but still have restrictions on moving around to much. Absolutely love my new breast and have patience on the final product. Thanks ladies for all your encouragement. It has made this process so much easier.

Massage

So I was instructed by my ps to start massaging my breast today. Let me just say it is very uncomfortable. However I trust my ps and will follow his orders exactly. Is anybody else experiencing discomfort and pressure after massaging?

1 week

Tomorrow is one week post op. I am feeling so much better. No longer having pain. I do occasionally have burning still but it is manageable. Still have tightness and swelling. incisions feel dry but I still have steri strips so I can't put vitamin e on them yet. Not sure if it is normal but I nipples are extremely sensitive and side boob still numb.

Healing.

So I have been getting really bad zingers in my nipples. Apparently this is a good sign. My ps says it means my nerves are coming back alive from being stretched. After I started massaging I noticed some pain on the inner right breast. Feels like a muscle or cord like. My ps stated it is a superficial vein with a small blood clot. Nothing to worry about, warm compresses will help it to deminish but it will eventually go away as your muscles and swelling heal. Just an FYI if anybody else has experienced it. Overall, today I feel so much better and I can finally sleep in my side again. ????

Feeling normal

Well it is almost 3 weeks post and I am feeling great. I am massaging 5 times a day as directed by my ps and the ladies are dropping and fluffing slowly but nice. Still getting some slight burning and strange spider sensations on my breast when I stretch but no pain. Overall I love the way they look Need to get back in the saddle hopefully I get a release today when I see my ps for my follow up. Here are some updated pics.

4 weeks Friday

Recent pic
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Jain. He listened to what I was wanting and gave me the best look for my body. Wonderful person and outstanding office staff. Dr. Jain took his time to show me options and answer all my questions. Would highly recommend to family and friends.