Botox Treatment to Conceal Bone Loss & Scars from Multiple Dental Surgeries - Colonie, NY

After injuries to my front teeth as a child, and a...

After injuries to my front teeth as a child, and a traumatic dental experience, I have undergone many oral surgeries and dental procedures to correct the damage from losing teeth. Due to chronic dental pain from multiple procedures, the options for repairing my original smile became limited. After losing 3 front teeth, getting a "perfect" smile and natural looking dentition has been challenging. My new, fabulous dentist, Dr. Gaetano Gialanella, referred me to Dr. Tauber in order to discuss options for concealing the parts of my gum tissue/bone that could not be repaired. Dr. Tauber studied my case thoroughly, researched options, and discussed with me how Botox could be used to alter my smile. By injecting small amounts of Botox into my "smile muscles," he was able to lower my upper lip in a non-surgical manner. Therefore, my usual "gummy smile" that showed all of the uneven teeth and scarred gums, is now altered slightly so the defect is concealed. It was a cost-effective and pain free method of repairing my appearance without more invasive surgeries. I am very happy with the results and know that this is something I can afford and keep up with when necessary.
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tauber was sensitive to my concerns and spent a lot of time talking with my dentist to coordinate the appropriate care. I was impressed with his professionalism and kindness. Dr. Tauber is a wonderful plastic surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone.