Best Decision - Colombia - Boca Grande - Mommy makeover - TT - Brazilian butt lift- Lipo/ Bat wings

In August 2014, I decided to do a mommy makeover...

In August 2014, I decided to do a mommy makeover after having my 4th and last child. I waited 19 yrs for that day and have not regret it. I current live in Miami and have gone to 4 different doctors here. All have told me roughly the same thing and I was looking at about $18-20k - 2 different session since they we're able to do everything I wanted in one sitting. I did my youtubing, blogs, etc for about 1 yr prior to giving birth to my last baby and no one seemed to have all my procedures done in one sitting- tummy tuck, breast lift, lipo of "bat wings", flanks, upper back, inner thighs, belly, hips, and a Brazilian butt lift.

After countless hours of researching I came across Premium Care Plastic Surgery in Colombia. I spoke to them in Feb and stayed in contact with both doctors and staff up until my date of surgery. I was afraid at 1st but after talking to them every month, they assured me that everything was going to be okay, and it was! Surgery only took 5.5 hrs. I was up and walking around fine within less than 24 hrs. T

I couldn't be happier with my results. They have taken 14yrs off my body. I am now 5 months out, 124 lbs., and measurements of 34-26-36. If anyone is thinking of having any procedure done at a fraction of the price, you should think of this place. I did my research, had my surgery, and telling you...I would do it all over again! Best experience and investment I ever made.

Dr. Alexander Campbell and Dr. Carolina Restrepo. The doctors and staff are the best. They were very professional, personal, caring, met all my needs, and to this day - 5 months out, have continued to checkup on me. That is quality at its finiest.