So disappointed...A total waste of my Money......botched liposuction

Well I am scheduled to have surgery in Columbia...

Well I am scheduled to have surgery in Columbia with Dr. Alex Campbell I will be getting lipo to my abdomen and my Flanks and also a fat graphing to my buttocks.I am a little bit nervous and scared at the same time. I am really nervous about going out of the country to have the surgery but was told that South America does very good work I will keep you guys posted on my journey to the new me

Flying out tomorrow to Columbia

sorry I have not been updating,but I am ready for my procedure. As I stated before I am very nervous .I just hope I heal well. I am packed and ready to go .my experience so far with premium Care has been wonderful .can't wait to see what my new body is going to look like????.....

Today is the Day

Well today is the day I am scheduled for surgery at 1 PM .so far everything has been going well I am still a little nervous they gave me a pill to calm my nerves down I am hoping and wishing for a speedy recovery .pictures will come soon .

Surgery update

Well surgery went well. The care you get here is truly amazing. I am sore but other than soreness surgery was a success. Post-op pictures coming soon..................................................

Day 4 post op

All is well . I am just really sore and swollen. I can't wait for the healing process to be over. So far I can't tell What my shape looks like but I was able to put a before and after photo together .

Day 4 post op

The middle picture is the post op photo

Still recovering

As you can see I am still swollen .boy this is really been a journey, so far my results are OK I just can't wait for the full results when all of the swelling is gone.I am currently getting my lymphatic massage and they hurt ,but beauty is pain.I went back to work after three weeks and it wasn't so bad.I am still stiff but I can tolerate it

Still recovering

26 day post op

1 month progress

Depression

I'm getting really depressed not seeing the results I wanted??. I know it takes time but my stomach still looks fat to me

What do you think

So far my results are???

Worst decision ever

Worst decision ..... Update coming soon

Pictures of my progress and so not happy

As you can see I posted pictures of my post op day 1