Had Implants for Years, Time for New Implants with a Lift - Colombia

i went to dr campbell in january and had ...

i went to dr campbell in january and had a bbl, the bbl turned out great, love my butt, and the care was unbelievable.  you do not received care like this in the us.  my husband will be travelling with me again, we will be staying at the recovery suites for 10 days.  i'm so excited.
i had my first breast augmentation 23 years ago, started with saline and didn't want anyone to know.  since then i've had my breasts done 2 more times, going bigger each time because i had gotten so big when i nursed our kids,  i did not want scars associated with the lifts.  we like my size which are 800 cc silicone, we will be going with 750cc with the cohesive gel and he is planning on moving my areola up some and doing all the lifting from inside.  for the results i will not be able to do any lifting at all for 6 weeks, we do not want to blow my sutures especially with all the weight of the implants....i am so excited to finally be getting the breasts i always wanted

price

the price of $5300 includes 7 nights at the recovery suites, breakfast daily, transfers to and from the airport, medications, one garment, surgery and hospital fees, also comes with complication insurance.

So much going on

28 hubby having umbilical hernia repaired, we are leaving on the 3rd, will have a couple days to hang out, but so much stress with his surgery and thanksgiving, plus getting a friend to stay with our dogs, plus I have quail...just stressed out!!
Colombia Plastic Surgeon