Mom and Daughter Happier Than Ever with the Results! - Colombia, CO

I’m a 56 year old mother of 4. I have wanted...

I’m a 56 year old mother of 4. I have wanted breast augmentation for many years. My daughter and I started looking for a plastic surgeon here in the USA but could not afford their fees. My daughter did some research and found Dr. Alex Campbell in Cartagena, Colombia. When we first approached Premium Care Plastic Surgery, the staff was very responsive and were quick to answer all our questions/concerns. We sent our pictures to Dr. Campbell and when we got there and had our first consultation with him before the surgery, he had already selected the sizes for our breast augmentation just based on our pictures, weight and height.

The sizes that he recommended were perfect. Dr. Campbell is amazing!

Both, my daughter and I are so happy with the results that we can’t stop looking at ourselves in the mirror. Seriously! Before the surgery, I just wanted to dress quickly in the morning. Now, I just find any excuse to take my cloth off and show my breasts. They are so pretty perfect. I love them!

I don’t have words to express my gratitute not only to Dr. Campbell and his beautiful wife Dr. Carolina Restrepo but to the entire team who took care of us before the surgery, during our stay in Cartagena and after our return home. They treated us like we were family. Special thanks to Angela (the most wonderful nurse) for taking such good care of us. We love you all and forever thank you for making us more beautiful. I also reommend hotel Caribe for your stay. If you’re going to be in bed for at least a couple of days after surgery, why not stay in a hotel with an ocean view and tropical gardens, good food and the best coffee in the world?
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Campbell is an outstanding plastic surgeon and great human being. He is very professional, attentive, detailed oriented, responsive and a very kind person. I felt safe and trusted him from the moment I first talked to him. I couldn't have found a better place to have plastic surgery!