Tummy Tuck is Still Paying for Itself 3 Years Later...Cohasset, MA

At age 32, the only surgery I'd ever had was...

At age 32, the only surgery I'd ever had was wisdom tooth extraction and I never saw myself as the "type" to get a cosmetic/plastic surgery. But years of weight struggles had left me with a body I hadn't anticipated--flabby, pouchy...it's not like the before and after pictures on all those weight loss infomericals. And no matter how many ab exercises I did, I always fell far short from what I wanted to achieve. It' very disappointing and frustrated to have the will to put in the effort but to see no results. After mulling it over, I realized that the only answer to my stomach woes was surgery. So after finding an excellent surgeon, I had my abdominoplasty. This being my first major surgery ever, I was expecting at least a few weeks of discomfort and a general disruption of my normal routine. But I was happy to discover that within a day, I was eating and sleeping and up and about. Of course there are temporary restrictions that must be observed and I certainly don't want to minimize the seriousness of any surgery, but this was pleasantly simple with minimal pain and discomfort. For the post-surgical and post-recovery rewards, it was a very small price indeed. Once my recovery period was over, I was back to doing ab exercises as easily and normally as before, only this time I was actually seeing my ab muscles and definition! I was finally getting the rewards for my efforts. This I would highly recommend to men and women who carry extra skin and who are frustrated with the lack of progress in their normal ab routine. What's so fabulous about the tummy tuck is not just the tightening and flattening of the stomach, but, for me anyway, it's what it allows you to achieve after recovery. If you so choose, you can really amaze yourself. But it all started with the abdominoplasty that inspired me to reach even higher for myself. I would do it again in a heart beat and recommend to anyone who has experienced substantial weight loss and wants to put the "finishing touches" on their changed bodies.

Tummy tuck has given me my best stomach ever!

Cohasset Physician

Any lengthy surgery, especially if it's your first in my case, can be intimidating but Dr. Ford put me at ease from the outset. I felt comfortable with him immediately and his enthusiasm for his work and desire to help you achieve your best possible result were apparent immediately. I was told what to expect before and after surgery, my follow-up appointments were made in advance, and the procedure and recovery process were explained in great detail. It's clear that Dr.Ford wants you to have as much information on your procedure as you can and he listened to and answered all my queries. Dr. Ford and the great team at BID Milton, MA always made me feel well-cared for and comfortable. Simply put, they all took such great care of me as Dr.Ford assured me they would. And the fantastic results, which exceeded even my best expectations, encouraged me to undergo 2 more procedures with Dr.Ford that I been just as thrilled and delighted with. I never thought I could feel as confident and satisfied with my exterior as I am now. In retrospect, it all seems like such a small sacrifice to feel as I do today. It really is a feeling I can't put a price on. I don't think of Dr. Ford as just a surgeon but also an artist. It takes a great amount of skill and acumen to transform the different sections of our bodies as he does. But the physical changes lead to great mental transformations that can hardly be overstated. If you do consider a tummy tuck (or any procedure) I enthusiastically encourage people to consult with Dr. Ford. No surgery can ever be "simple" or "easy", I suppose. But Dr. Ford will see you through it with compassion and guidance that will make it seem that way, with results that can be life-changing.