Feel Good & Looking Beautiful After Breast Cancer # Breast Reconstruction - Coffs Harbour, AU

I got diagnosed with breast Cancer, I was 41...

I got diagnosed with breast Cancer, I was 41 years, I chose to have double mastectomy. After undergoing all my treatment I thought yes I am now cancer free, but i spent a lots of times at home alone most of the days, two years after my treatment I become very depressed and hated my new body. I can't find any dress to make me look like a woman again, because I am very skinny and always been a size 6. One day I was having a very sad moment and thinking I needed to do something about myself, and I started going back to my breast surgeon, my GP and my oncologist asking them to give me a referral to see a specialist plastic surgeon to have my breast reconstruction. All 3 of them recommended me to see Dr Ellis Choy. My reconstruction involved two stage of operations with tissue expansion & implant approach with also use of biological mesh for extra reinforcement due to my body being too thin & small. For me I thought using this way I won’t have any extra scars from other parts of body especially when I’m so skinny and have nothing else to spare for my breast reconstruction! straight after my operation, I was so happy that I finally have my breasts again! My breast reconstruction now completed and i am very happy with the end result and looking forward to continue living.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Choy work is very good , my new breasts look so natural and proportional with my body frame. Words can’t express how grateful I am for the amazing work that Dr Choy has done for me. Thank you so much! I highly recommend Dr Choy for people thinking of having breast reconstruction!