49 Years Old. Empty Nest = Time to Take Care of Me! - Syracuse, NY

I was frustrated after losing 28lbs and exercising...

I was frustrated after losing 28lbs and exercising on a regular basis, that the look of my tummy did not improve. I couldn't wear the clothes I wanted even though I was a healthy weight. So I made the decision to have a tummy tuck. I had more discomfort than pain after and was on my feet in only a few days.
Syracuse Plastic Surgeon

My initial consultation was with Beth Dr.Deboni's PA. She was thorough,professional and answered all my questions and concerns. When I saw Dr.Deboni two weeks before my surgery he was a true professional and made me feel very comfortable. All of my worries and insecurities were completely calmed by these two compassionate individuals! It is so hard to expose your biggest insecurity when you are always trying to hide it. Needless to say you can see by my before and after pictures that I already have excellent results, that over the next few months will continue to improve (It gets better? Really? I can hardly believe it myself!) Dr.Deboni and Beth far exceeded my expectations professionally and especially surgically! I love the boost of self confidence that having a more positive body image has given me! I felt fit and healthy now,I look fit and healthy with nothing to hide!