Thinking to Get a SMAS Facelift, and Lower Eyelid Correction in Clinicforyou Poland.

I am thinkin to get these operation because I am...

I am thinkin to get these operation because I am 36 years old and I can see My face is starting to sag and I look tired. I always heard that I look 25, and that makes me happy, because I look younger that my age, but I have never been satisfied with my fat cheeks, which now at 36 arent fat anymore but sagging a bit.
My boyfriend does not support me, my friends neither, because they mean that I am beautiful and looking fine. I just feel they only want me to feel good about my self, and thats why they lie to me.
However, I know I am a perfectionist, and I would like to look better that I do. Hate me, or like me, have my reasons to feel like this.
I only hope to get support from all of you.

Some more pictures about why I am considering a facelift and lower eyelid correction.

I am writting back and forth with Clinicforyou, and they are answering all my questions. I am making my budget and planning to do all this maybe in dicember or january.
I have already had the experience of traveling alone to Istanbul for my Rhinop. and I think I can of course make it again alone to Poland.

I am finally doing it!

Hi everyone, who like me, are in this site for the same reason. Thank you for all your comments and advices. I know most of you people does not agree with me about getting a facelift, and I do understand that. But It is me who sees my face every day in different angles, under, in front and above the different lights in my place or outide everywhere. I am very sure that my fat cheeks have a solution. Well, I have booked an appointment with Clinicforyou in Wroclaw Poland, Doctor Piotr Rataj is gonna be my Doctor. He advices me a facelift and a eyelid correction with fat removal for upper and lower eyelids. So, once again, travelling abroad. I am excited, I have already booked a room for those days and I am travelling with my boyfriend this time. I am doing this because I just wanne be happy, I just want to love my self, I have tried with psycologist and stuff, but I cant accept my self with my flaws, no more... It may sound stupid and inmature, yes and I am sorry but thats the way I feel.

Some pictures that convince me that I need this facelift. without any makeup and with

This pictures shows my reality without makeup... and then how makeup saves me from looking so saggy in the face, but you can still see the fat cheeks i hate so much ;(

I have got the date for the operation

Hi :) I am getting operated the 20th january, I am very excited:)
The Doctor saw my pictures and He said that, I need upper and lower lid correction + fat deposits removal of them too. I need this Smas facelift, but weird, his assistent, Anna, wrote me that it includes a necklift too, And I surely dont need a neck lift... I am getting scared by her comment, So I wrote her that I dont want a necklift, she told me that it is included and can not be separated from smas facelift... So I will have to talk to the doctor face to face and maybe he can do something else... I dont know... I trust him... but sometimes I feel all they want is money...
Piotr Rataj