Pinch Blepharoplasty for Wrinkles Under Eyes - London, UK

I went to Jane Olver at Clinica London last year...

I went to Jane Olver at Clinica London last year about wrinkles under my eyes when I smile. She recommended a pinch blepharoplasty for my wrinkles and other treatments including surgery on my upper eyelids. I chose the blepharoplasty and had it in February. Jane Olver gave me a sedative but I was conscious during the procedure. I was injected with anaesthetic under my eyes which was excruciatingly painful and resulted in two big haematomas. I was sick during the procedure. Afterwards, Jane Olver said ‘You are purple, you are not a good advert for the clinic. Don’t let anyone see you like that.’ I asked for a taxi but they did not have a number so they sent me out on to the street to find one even though I had a purple swollen face and felt drowsy after the sedatives. Four weeks later my bruises still hadn’t gone. It became clear that the procedure had not improved my wrinkles and had made them worse. I also had a large lump under my eye and a fold where my eyelid had been stitched down. I went back to Jane Olver and explained that I looked worse. She said that in her opinion I looked better than I did before. When I repeated that I did not think that I looked better, she said ‘Change the record, you’re just stuck in a mindset.’ She gave me a little botox and said ‘I will only charge you £350 because I feel sorry for you. When I asked how many areas that was, she said ‘I do not do areas.’ I decided to give it more time but things did not improve. I tried to contact Jane Olver, by sending polite emails with photographs of my concerns but she simply ignored my messages. I know she received them because she forwarded them to her secretary and copied me in. That was 5 months ago. It is over a year after my procedure and my wrinkles are much worse. I also still have a lump and flap and my eyes look more hooded (don’t know if this is related). I have spent over £5000 and am in a worse position than I was before. Definitely not worth it for under eye wrinkles.
London Oculoplastic Surgeon

I came to her about under eye wrinkles but she pointed out seven other flaws in my face and recommended a myriad of other treatments, including intraceuticals, a glorified facial, at $2000, her operation has caused me to look worse, she was very rude and patronising to me when I was displeased, she gave me a touch of botox which I didnt ask for and charged me $580 and is now completely ignoring me.