Love my Body

Hello everyone, I decide to do this because I'm...

Hello everyone, I decide to do this because I'm about to get married in a year. My fat was so stubborn that i loose it and I gain it back. I did so many research for the right doctor, but i found good reviews for Dr Carreon. I decide to give her a call and she help me make the right decision. I did my lipo on 6/11/2016 it took like 3 to 4 hours. This was a liposuction tumescent, it hurt a little bit during the procedure. After they finish was a little dizzy. They gave me some antibiotic and pain medications. I choose to get done flanks, bra rolls and stomach. Here are my pictures before and after 24 hours.

This is how it look now

I took my stitches out i had 6 small incisions. This is how I look after 12 days. I try to eat more healthy then before, but sometimes is hard. I was looking for another post surgical garment but is so hard to find the right one. If you guys have any idea where to buy one, please let me know.
Dr Carreon