Dr. Salama Gave Me Back my Tones Hard Body - Miami, FL

I'm a 49 yr old professional who has worked out...

I'm a 49 yr old professional who has worked out daily her entire life. I've never had children. When I was younger, I could eat anything I wanted and never worried about gaining weight. Then the big 40 hit and I started getting a little fat on my stomach and love handles. I just thought I could work out harded and get rid of it. Nope, it was here to stay. So, I decided I wanted to get that ultra flat stomach and needed a tummy tuck to get it. I went to several doctors before seeing Dr. Salama, and all of them told me they would do the procedure. When Dr. Salama stepped into the exam room, I told him I was there for a tummy tuck. He immediately told me I didn't need one and that he would not scar up my beautiful smooth skin. He then told me he could give me what I wanted thru lipo and I needed it on my stomach and back. (Not one of the other doctors told me this). I had several questions and Dr. Salama was patient with me to answer all of them. Even after I was out of the exam, his professional staff were kind and went out of their way to answer any questions. Based on this level of care in just the consultation, I chose Dr. Salama.

I am now one week out from surgery and already love my new body. He did amazing work. In fact, my husband described the result a true work of art from a great artist. He literally sculptured my body. From the day of surgery thru this one week of post-op care, you could not ask for a better and caring team. If I have a question, I dial the nurse and she picks up at any time. I will update with pictures later but do not hesitate to go with Dr. Salama!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama is a talented straight shooter. He was professional, kind but clear on what I needed AND what I did not need to have done. He takes extra time to talk to you about any of your concerns and questions. Let me say that again - HE TAKES THE TIME - not his staff like other places i went.