45 Years Old, 3400 Grafts, Dr Maral, Turkey

Anyone who has had a FUE treatment in the last...

Anyone who has had a FUE treatment in the last three months and is wondering if it has worked or not...............JUST BE PATIENT!!! It works, but you must be patient. I took thousands of photos and compared them day after day. Looking back, i wish i had just left it and carried on with normal life. I know it is easier said than done, as i have been through it myself, but once again be patient.
I went through times where i was convinced i had eaten something that may have affected my result or washed my hair with an incorrect product that would affect growth etc etc etc etc......... Once again, JUST BE PATIENT!! I had to wear a cap for nearly 3 months, which for someone who never wears caps, was a bit difficult. I am now at 5.5 months and think things are going well. At 6 months i am supposed to be only 50-60% of result, so any more in my opinion would be a bonus!!
Hang in there guys, i understand your pain, its not easy, JUST BE PATIENT!!!

6.5 months

Now seem to be getting a bit of length in the front that i haven't had for the last 20 years. It always seemed to grow to a certain length then stop. The hair was also really fine and whispy!

Journey from the start

A few people have asked me for pictures from the day after the procedure to when my review starts, approx 3.5 months.

Pictures showing donor area

It just dawned on me that i never posted pics of the donor area. I don't have too many decent pics, but here they are none the less.

Donor Areas

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr Maral was great, and answered all emails timeously before and after procedure. I think i annoyed him a bit with all my silly questions over and over again, but he still answered each and every mail.