45 Years Old, 3600 Grafts, Dr Maral, Turkey

Anyone who has had a FUE treatment in the last...

Anyone who has had a FUE treatment in the last three months and is wondering if it has worked or not...............JUST BE PATIENT!!! It works, but you must be patient. I took thousands of photos and compared them day after day. Looking back, i wish i had just left it and carried on with normal life. I know it is easier said than done, as i have been through it myself, but once again be patient.
I went through times where i was convinced i had eaten something that may have affected my result or washed my hair with an incorrect product that would affect growth etc etc etc etc......... Once again, JUST BE PATIENT!! I had to wear a cap for nearly 3 months, which for someone who never wears caps, was a bit difficult. I am now at 5.5 months and think things are going well. At 6 months i am supposed to be only 50-60% of result, so any more in my opinion would be a bonus!!
Hang in there guys, i understand your pain, its not easy, JUST BE PATIENT!!!
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr Maral was great, and answered all emails timeously before and after procedure. I think i annoyed him a bit with all my silly questions over and over again, but he still answered each and every mail.