My Drainless Tummy Tuck

I have always had a mid-drift bulge! I begged my...

I have always had a mid-drift bulge! I begged my husband for over 20 years for a tummy tuck. Finally, this year he said yes! I am now 66 years old and should have had this done 20 years ago. Regardless of my age, I am glad I had it done.
My proceedure went well. All the nurses envolved we're excellent and did every thing possible to make me comfortable before and after the surgery. Dr. Zubowicz provided a private duty nurse on the first night after surgery. I was given the private suite in his office and my nurse took care of my every need. Each time I got up to go potty, she walked me around a little bit before putting me back to bed. By morning, I was able to walk comfortably to the car when my husband came to pick me up. My ride home was comfortable with very little pain.
My husband took care of me when I got home. I had suffient pain medication on hand thanks to Dr. Zubowicz's planning ahead by giving me my Rx ahead of time so my husband could get them filled and have them on hand when I arrived home.
I am pleased with how my surgery turned out. It feels so good to have that 'big snake' around my middle GONE! Not only do l look better without that extra fat around the middle of my body, but I can breath better, too. In clothing, I went from a size 14 petite to a size 8 and it feels so good!
I only wish I had gotten my boobs lifted at the same time. They are saggy and would look so much better if I had allowed Dr Zubowicz to work on them at the same time.
I have no pictures to post because I am a very private induvidual when it comes to my body.
I felt totally comfortable with Dr. Zubowicz. I knew I would have to strip down completely in front of the doctor and was worried ahead of time about how I would feel about doing that. Maybe it was because I took my husband into the exam room with me that I felt at ease when it came time to strip down to nothing in front of Dr. Zubowicz. When he came into the room to examine my old out of shape body, I felt totally at ease with him. There I was without a stitch on and mirrors on the walls completely surrounding me, showing every inperfection in my body. I immediately felt at ease with Dr Zubowicz. As we discussed the tummy tuck proceedure.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zubowicz was very professional and curteous. I felt very relaxed in his presense without my clothes. He answered all of my questions and was never in a hurry. He spent time with me and explained the proceedure completely, answering all of my questions and putting me at ease completely.