Breast Implant Revision to Suit my Age

I have had my implants since my 20's and as I got...

I have had my implants since my 20's and as I got older I felt embarrassed and subconscious about them. They were too large and didn't suit me. They were also encapsulated which added to the unnatural effect. I wanted to grow older and feel comfortable in my body. I decided on having my implants removed. I toyed with either removing them completely or getting the smallest implants possible. I decided on the small implants. Dr. Born is a genius. I went from 300cc implants to the 125cc. I'm in my mid 50's so I expected that they end result might be a bit of a shock, maybe I'd have saggy breasts.
The results are amazing. They look natural and I am not in need of a breast lift. I'm so thrilled! I love putting on T shirts and bikinis again. My daughter kept telling me how great my arms looked. I was confused because my workout routine has not changed. Then we realized that my arms look good because I don't have large distracting boobs.
The most wonderful aspect of having this procedure is the reaction of my daughters. They were so supportive, happy and proud that I wanted to do this.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

When I went for my pre-op check up with my GP he saw what I was doing and who was handling the surgery and he said "well you went right to the top" meaning I got the best surgeon around. He was absolutely correct and Dr. Borns staff is fantastic too! All my questions and fears were addressed and I was supported throughout the entire process beyond my expectations.